New Skin Slyk 1 HD (aka bluehd2) Version 1 available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a strange issue. I installed 3.00, upgraded from 2.0 all went well i thought. However on the reboot i had an issue with the vfd clock display on the front of my box, it changed to 33:33, showing the time every so often.

Gone back to 2.0 and all is good again.

i am using sucmnsee's image.. I'll try a few other things tommrrow, i'd like to avoid re-flashing my box if i can avoid it!

That's my time up. She nearly killed me as it was. On installing screen had a load of things going on there but nothing failed

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not tried the new version yet but found this when watching a film if the title of the film is rather long it over laps the time etc on the info bar m8

it isn't officially a release version, so dsayer is just concerned about you crashing your box. If you know what you are doing fine, if you don't I wouldn't install it just yet until my hardcore faithful have had chance to test it.
Bugs happen, that is why I am just doing a soft release tonight.

has anyone had a look at extras.xml in my skin folder. /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd

does it make sense?

i think so ill have a play about thanks the only issue is when i click to view it opens in web browser not the expander you recommended so i have to ftp it to desktop and edit from there then reupload it its right with the vfd plugin showing 3333

right people you got 15 mins to download it tonight, then I am pulling it for tonight. So download it now if you want to try it. ta

and i have just hit 1000 likes :) how appropriate.

Ah Understood. Sorry ive been following this post for months.. Just not plucked up the courage to post until now!

i'm a techy at heart and very familiar with the Zgemma.. So i promise i wont come crying if i crash it! :-)

right people you got 15 mins to download it tonight, then I am pulling it for tonight. So download it now if you want to try it. ta

and i have just hit 1000 likes :) how appropriate.

Hey you got it SIR Kiddac ☺

I will wait for your masterpiece mate

Last edited:
iv sorted picon issue i did not realise you have to enter the number twice. but when i press ok once it doesnt show infobar at all i have to press ok again to bring up second infobar. there's no way to change this in your folder
this is my options ive chosen Screenshot (51).jpg

you also need to turn on picons in infobar via settings (osd settings - openatv). otherwise they just use default icon.

that file looks right, I have no idea why you are not getting the first infobar.

i don't understand this bit of your above post "also number of rows 2 and ecm info"

epg.jpg
also the epg screen doesn't look right this is what it used to look like the text are more squashed but ill have a play around with timeline and service width also im not keen on the timeline even though i was the first one to ask for it at the start of this thread lol but yea nice work

---------- Post Merged on 29-12-2015 at 12:02 AM ----------

you also need to turn on picons in infobar via settings (osd settings - openatv). otherwise they just use default icon.

that file looks right, I have no idea why you are not getting the first infobar.

i don't understand this bit of your above post "also number of rows 2 and ecm info"

i like your default picon plus i put it on my backup for other people to use. forget the number of rows i was on about when you press right that showing now. The ecm info when you press ok same as above i had to put the number each option

---------- Post Merged at 12:07 AM ----------

vix screen im not sure what that yellow bar at the top is
vix.jpg
all sub menus fine just ran backupmanager and imagemanager with no issues
the post from earlier mine shows a usb in mount manager

Last edited:
<screen name="VIXMenu" position="0,0" size="1280,720" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent" title="Main Menu" zPosition="4">
<panel name="Template1-logo" />
<panel name="TitleHome" />
<panel name="Template1-bgs-split-bars" />
<widget source="menu" render="Listbox" position="center,335" size="900,288" selectionPixmap="myfocusbars/focus-bar-900-36.png" itemHeight="36" font="skymed;24" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" zPosition="4">
<convert type="TemplatedMultiContent">{"template": [
MultiContentEntryText(pos = (20,0), size = (880,34), flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT|RT_VALIGN_CENTER, text = 0 &nbsp;) ],
"fonts": [gFont("skymed",26)],
"itemHeight": 36
}</convert>
</widget>

<widget source="menu" render="Listbox" position="60,126" size="799,133" scrollbarMode="showNever" selectionDisabled="1" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" halign="left" valign="top" transparent="1" zPosition="4" >
<convert type="TemplatedMultiContent">
{"template": [
MultiContentEntryText(pos = (0,0),size = (799,133),flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT|RT_VALIGN_BOTTOM|RT_WRAP,text = 2),# index 0 is the MenuText,
],
"fonts": [gFont("skymed",24)],
"itemHeight": 72
}
</convert>
</widget>

i forgot that bit. ;)

foundcenter.jpg it and like it

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 AM ----------

ill tell you what the box is running even quicker memories roughly the same currently 53% free but quick

---------- Post Merged at 01:28 AM ----------

do you want me to send you the vfd clock plugin to see why its showing 3333

Also with you providing the skin extra in the xml file it maybe a good idea to provide a xml ranch tool in your Dropbox account

Last edited:
I have vfd plugin on my box. The only screen i have skinned for this is its menu. I have but some code in skin.xml that is for people with graphic front displays. It must be this conflicting.

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 AM ----------

Xml wrench and notepad++ are both easily available. So no need for me to include the files. It will be in my instructions when i release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back