New Skin Slyk 1 HD (aka bluehd2) Version 1 available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it then I've been trough almost every screen and it's perfect apart from the ones already mentioned.
I like what you did with the about screen thanks for another update.

Kiddac the skin is spot on apart from the few mention items mainly for those on VIX just wondering if you were going to include the option to show channel numbers in the EPG as discussed earlier as I couldn't find any reference to it.

another one quike epg i have chosen 3 no buttons but its still showing them
quik epg.jpg <!-- QuickEpg info bar - single epg < > -->
<!-- 1 = Original - No programme description - coloured buttons at bottom -->
<!-- 2 = Programme description - coloured buttons at bottom -->
<!-- 3 = No programme description - No coloured buttons - Channel/Time text at bottom. (default) -->
<!-- 4 = Programme description - No coloured buttons - Channel/Time text at bottom. -->

<screen name="QuickEPG" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,0" size="1280,720" backgroundColor="transparent">
<panel name="QuickEPG3" />
</screen>

dsayer are you free for another test...

---------- Post Merged at 03:53 PM ----------

quickepg is single epg.
That is multi epg.

v3-quickepg.jpg

FYI slyk3 extras.xml great job. screen shots of my prefered set up for information bar

jymjym what image are you on? for me the infobar wont show until i press ok twice but that also shows the program info thanks

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------
that worked kiddac is there a way to change multi epg? thanks
yea im ready for another test now i've sorted my laptop out

Last edited:
what are your infobar settings

here are mine

v3-osd-settings.jpg

to change the epg mode, press menu on that epg and change the view mode to single.

Give me 15 minutes and I will upload a new ipk

Kiddac the skin is spot on apart from the few mention items mainly for those on VIX just wondering if you were going to include the option to show channel numbers in the EPG as discussed earlier as I couldn't find any reference to it.

epg numbers is a bit of a faff, there is files available on W-O-S forum, but they are compiled files so there is no way for me to check what they are doing and what else they are messing up. I am therefore not adding it, I am not testing it on my box, so I don't know how to get it working. Sorry but you will have to do your research on the other forum to find your answer.

FYI slyk3 extras.xml great job. screen shots of my prefered set up for information bar

jymjym what image are you on? for me the infobar wont show until i press ok twice but that also shows the program info thanks

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------
that worked kiddac is there a way to change multi epg? thanks
yea im ready for another test now i've sorted my laptop out

openvix 3.2 build 030

jymjym be careful taking screen shots of your second infobar showing ecm. It reveals your server if you are not on a free to air channel. Your picture is low resolution, so you are ok for now.

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ----------

i also highly recommend people take screenshots on free to air channels and not scrambled channels. you never know who is watching ;) and obviously you are only using your zgemma as a freesat box.

Last edited:
no i don't have infobar lite settings it was fine before but there must be a setting i've missed because jymjym is on the same image i might start a new thread after i've downloaded your latest update thanks.

just switch to default skin and see if its working on that. They all use the same settings. You might have changed something on the extras.xml file which might be throwing it out of sync.

Try the new download and see if it appears without amending the extras files for now.

oops

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ----------

my prefered epg settings

View attachment 15452

---------- Post Merged at 04:40 PM ----------

Well pleased with everything I have looked at on new skin great job. I added the skin to a VU+zero ( no time display)

Attachments

• tv guide.jpg
    tv guide.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 35
yes its showing now after your latest update have you set picon by default? because there showing without changing the file. vix screen is fine and the clock is working as normal.

Well pleased with everything I have looked at on new skin great job. I added the skin to a VU+zero ( no time display)

Attachments

• perfered.jpg
    perfered.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 55
yeah I must have set it to default for now while I was testing, I am just testing putting the background colour choice in for the picons.

It will be back to no picon as default on proper release.

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ----------

jymjym you need the vfdcontrol plugin for the clock display. (systemplugins) if on vix then you need to go into led display setup to activate it.

Just noticed one bug... please wait message doesn't disappear on remove plugins. grrrr

v3-plugins.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back