Status
Not open for further replies.
rename or delete the originals
then remove the 2s from the others.

picon_default.png
logo-sm.png

---------- Post Merged at 07:03 PM ----------

Thanks for peoples help...

anyone else got anything else to report before I start prepping these files.

I'm away till later tonight I would of loved to have had a play with the beta sodding Christmas and family lol looking forward to the download kiddac.

No that's about it apart from when typing numbers is there anyway to get it to type 4 because someone else asked me about it in another thread because he likes to watch the odd Irish channel and has to go through the epg rather than typing the number

you can actually type 4 numbers if your are very fast. i.e 1245. best just to download the extnumberzap plugin in systemplugins.
With this you can alter the delay between each number so you can type 4 easily.
It still wont show up in my number zap box though.

rename or delete the originals
then remove the 2s from the others.

picon_default.png
logo-sm.png

---------- Post Merged at 07:03 PM ----------

Thanks for peoples help...

anyone else got anything else to report before I start prepping these files.

everything good

Hi All,

Just joined this site after coming across this skin! Please be advised I have only just recently got into the Satellite scene so am very new to things, not familiar with all the tech side of things & really quite thick! I have a Vu+ Solo2 (what a steep learning curve!) that has OpenATV 5.1 on it & the default skin is a BlueHD one but it is not as slick as this one & the EPG takes up the whole page with no channel preview & not much data in the info bar like this version has. Unfortunately, I do not know how to find out which version it is.

I use a Mac computer so can anyone kindly tell me on a step by step idiots idiots guide on exactly what I should do to have this skin on my box please? Do I just simply download it, transfer onto a FAT32 USB stick, switch off box, install stick, turn on machine & let it do it's thing much like when installing an image?

Just to let you know, I recently installed a 2TB Hard Drive in the Solo 2 & a 32GB USB Stick into one of the USB ports at the back but I have no idea what/how to store things on them & when and/or why! Where should this skin be stored?

Many Thanks!

all instructions are on first post. but....

slyk1hd version2 skin has been currently removed from my dropbox folder.

Version3 will be uploaded sometime in the next hour or so.

There will be a new thread on the s2 forum very shortly with full instructions.

all instructions are on first post. but....

slyk1hd version2 skin has been currently removed from my dropbox folder.

Version3 will be uploaded sometime in the next hour or so.

There will be a new thread on the s2 forum very shortly with full instructions.

Hi kiddac,

Thank you kindly Sir, I will wait for the new thread to appear & try my best to follow instructions given there - will keep you updated! Where is this S2 forum may I ask please?

Many Thanks!

Last edited:
File uploaded to my dropbox skin folder for the eager beavers.

DO NOT upload any other xml files in my skin extras folders other than the crossepg search bar. ( i will be correcting all these folders shortly and the instructions.txt )

All personal edits are now found in one new file called extras.xml than can be found on your box. /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd

Use a free xml editor like xml wrench or notepad++ to amend the xml files.

---------- Post Merged at 08:25 PM ----------

cheers Kiddac downloading now

talking of eager beavers - did you have your finger on f5.

Does anyone know how to programe the channel + & - buttons on remote to skip full pages in the EPG just as it is on sky?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back