New Skin Slyk 1 HD (aka bluehd2) Version 1 available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i have the the other version installed?
do i have to delet the old version first
the add the new ipk any help be great thanks

ok so got home and managed to download so after rooting around the slyk1 folder I've noticed there's a folder for epg numbers obviously i know what they are for, just wondering why they are in there kiddac?

I haven't even tried them, do so at your own risk. They shouldn't be in this folder. oops. Which means another 120k saved. So it will be even faster ;)

THEY'RE NOT IN THERE ANYMORE.

Last edited:
Hey Kiddac, just back on the scene ( me and the wife had a baby boy a few weeks ago so no time to mess ;) ) just installed v3 all looks great on Vix, one thing ive noticed, using the ECM info on the second infobar im getting overlapping of text on the server\signal info lines as below (text not too clear)
1_0_1_132B_7E7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Do you want us to post these in the new thread or ok here on this one?

cheers

Congratulations...

post them in here for now. keeps the other thread cleaner.

I though I over written this in my code. I think there is a setting in your menus somewhere to have the ECM on 1 line.
What is overlapping. Is the top one 2 lines, spilling into the 2nd line.

---------- Post Merged at 09:57 PM ----------

have your removed the icons. if so have I forgot about the tuner icons?

in my dropbox folder. skin extras/epg tabs there are instructions. just ignore the bit about uploading the xml file. you now edit the extras.xml instead.

cheers!

2nd line is overlapping ECM times with the channel frequency info, icons were removed on the 2nd infobar on that pic, that was my messing not a issue with skin ;)

boobish if you want to edit this yourself its in infobar-templates.xml

<screen name="SecondInfobarECMInfo">
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" font="skymed;12" position="123,390" size="1034,28" halign="right" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
<convert type="CryptoInfo">VerboseInfo</convert>
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="SecondInfobarOrbitalPositionInfo">
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="123,374" size="1034,20" font="skymed;12" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" zPosition="3">
<convert type="PliExtraInfo">TransponderInfo</convert>
</widget>
</screen>

i have swapped them around and made the ECM box larger.
You can change this in your infobar settings to "show crypto info in infobar" ... One Line
This also looks neater if its one line.

I will upload the amend shortly.

hi guys one more thing
how is my epg all scruched together it just dont look as neet as first post any one now how to sort it

press menu on epg, scroll down to the bottom and edit your time scale. I have mine set to 120 minutes.

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 PM ----------

Is it me or does the blue timer bar not fit properly.

View attachment 15463

ffs... ;)

that is broke. I remember fixing that the other night. I don't know why it's buggered up again. I am on it.

jee whizz - I hate release day. ha ha

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ----------

sorted it. 3.003 uploaded shortly.

1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ----------

where were all you guys when I was asking for testers last night and this afternoon.

right I am done for tonight. I have reuploaded about 10 times already. latest is 3.004.

Fixed movie infobar
Fixed second infobar if icons hidden, I forgot to hide the tuners too.
Fixed ECM overlap on second infobar.

removed unnecessary work in progress folders I left in my skin and forgot to delete.

I have amended the instructions on how to add the EPG tab bouquets.

er what else have I done... feck it...

thanks for everyones help.

---------- Post Merged at 11:25 PM ----------

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84606-slyk-1-hd-sly-skin-version-3-now-available.html

Last edited:
lock this thread, are you mad....

only 6000 more views to go ;)

---------- Post Merged at 11:40 PM ----------

it will be closed off in due course with a link to the other thread. For now this is the sticky and the other is the floater. It gets more attention if its in the main section.

I'm late to the party, looking good mostly. Found one small issue on a Solo2 (Will be the same on a Duo2 but likely not on a ZGemma) In the Audio menu (Press Audio button) there are 5 options, the last option (Auto Vol) is only visible on the 2nd page and is not selectable, when pressing the Red button even when visible it toggles option 1 on page 1 (Digital Downmix). Is it possible to add space for a 5th and even 6th option on this screen.

BTW, it's broken on the "Blue HD" skin as well

Audio1.jpgAudio2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back