NEW SMGO2.2.1 Starview Connection FIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiddy has mentioned those not connected are likely to have purchased from unregistered vendor, is there a list of registered vendors?. I upgraded 2 months ago with smgo2.12. since morning its down and say not connected like most of others. Hope kiddy finds the solutions and we get back the channels. besides where does one get the latest firmware smgo2.2.1 connection fix.thx ypanam

mine is working ok apart from the missing channels and shows a expriy date of 15/0ct/2011. it has to work longer the 12 months should start when we have all the channels up and running.

REMINDER:

Remember all members use the thank/like system we have here at TK

posts of thanks, great, will try it etc etc will be deleted and an infraction given to the poster

we do not need to know your going to try it or update, and who wants to be sifting through countless posts of crap to get info

some people have bought their sv 7 only 3 weeks ago from companies like mycablebox, their boxes are working with new file, but it expires in less than 6 months time....isnt that misleading and deceiving people....are sv group thinking that people would not check this in systems menu? and in the last smgo which was released in MAY of this year, we were told by kiddy every1 would get 12 months from that 1819 server thing....so whats going on?

thxs again the kiddy, mine went off 2day in BRISTOL, loaded new f/ware & all is ok again.. will we have to load new f/ware in future all will it update itself?????????:smoke rings::dunno:

Added after 3 minutes:

i got mine from mycablebox which dosent sell clones ?? or does it ??? it says they dont

got mine from there 2/ no problemsyeehaa

Last edited:
hi, will this be it for installing firmware or will it auto upload itself from now on

will people read and wait for replies, the post above yours hardlo just asked the same question,

members stop with the unnecessary posts, threads are long enough

post deleted,

mines came up with 15th of oct but that not so bad 4 months to go not a yr sub out of it......now i have never nor will i cuss the kiddy down but i hope these dates dont mean to much as the promise was 12 months from the first activation of the smgo........ so all should be around march/april 2012 lets just hope this is a tech glitch

give the guys a chance to get one problem sorted at a time, some of us are still unable to get box's connected at the moment. :smoke rings:

in regards to the length of time you are able to connect the server has been previously advised and am sure will be further clarified in due course but i dont think there is much to worry about as the only dates that seem to be appearing is 15th june / aug this sounds like a server generated date and will be pretty easy to reset once everyone is able to get connected.:highfive:

SMGO2.21 been working fine since installed two weeks ago. But have lost all channels again in st.helens.
Has anyone else had same problem or is it just me, or just a temporary glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back