New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Hi, not sure what am doing wrong but when i do a channel scan only getting between 52 and 97 channels, anyone know how to get all the channels, thxs

Sucmnsee has not been online here since before xmas 2016.
The original links to all his build downloads are broken and can only be downloaded again by sucmnsee himself unless anybody else has an original clean version to download.

Sucmnsee has not been online here since before xmas 2016.
The original links to all his build downloads are broken and can only be downloaded again by sucmnsee himself unless anybody else has an original clean version to download.
I stuck his orignal Hs/H2s link from his dropbox in downloads page and stated not my work its his , if thats ok if not remove cheers

If you look in downloads on the site it's in there if you need help with instructions for it just shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the guys at work reckon that he's getting a new box... An Amazon box he said.. I was like oh ok, so IPTV. He wasn't sure what it was then said it needs setting and up its £7pcm and doesn't have an epg guide. I was like ok mate. IPTV then. IPTV is no way better than CS from the trials I've had. But them American adverts are something else lol

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Please can someone help. I have a zgemma star H1 box and it was working great with a old sucmnsee build. I thought it would be a great idea to update it to the new sucmnsee. Thing is now I can't get any channels to work apart from 1-5. The other channels are there and the line I have hasn't run out. This is had my head done in. I've hunted hi and low for a old build of sucmnsee but with no joy. Can anyone help with this or point me in the right direction. Cheers

Have you followed his guide and put your line back in? You took a copy yes? Cam location will still be etc for CCcam and usr/keys for newcamd/mgcamd. Then in softcam manager select approp cam and autostart and start...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yeah I followed it to the T. I've done quite a few of them and always use sucmnsee with no problem. Sods law that when I decide to update my box I have all the problems

Back