New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Hi all. I am now at a total loss with the zgemma box. I have reflashed this twice to see if helps but still getting same problem. I am placing the newcamd lines directly through filezilla client as I always have. I know the lines are definately working as checked on another box and tehy are definately placed on the box as checked in dream explorer. The internet is definately working on the box as just watched a movie on iptv player. Just the box wont connect to the newcamd lines I have put on and I dont know what to try now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You can't send your files over with filezilla, you have to ftp in with dreambox control centre and edit the files already on the box with your line info.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

If it is a C line easiest way is just edit your line details in the CCcam . cfg folder in the etc folder by FTP and start CC cam2.30 in softcam manager if still stuck just pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited
Added kiddacs great final skin with tabs and few small tweaks. Auto and simultaneous timeshift off etc. Worth updating imho

Sorry if i am being a numpty but where do i find the latest edited skin? all i can see is one dated 23.11.15

Found it, the download file is dated 29.11.15 sorry

Last edited:
Will this image work on the new zgemma h.2s

No sorry

---------- Post Merged at 07:26 PM ----------

Hi if i update my box to this image will it take fraggle sky skin off ? And if so how can i make a back up or download it as I believe this image comes with slyk1 installed ? Cheers

Yes will remove skin.
Fraggle Skin can be downloaded in ibox section here. But no point really if ur gonna do that. May as well just stay on what ur on

---------- Post Merged at 07:29 PM ----------

I was reading up on your one and sated your one and ended up I think just putting openvix new one I got it of here under downloads the top one were is your one to download can I just put it over the top of what I have cheers I wanted ghe sky one as well cheers mate

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes.

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 PM ----------

just bought a zgemma star 2s today and cant seem to get any channels or skins can anyone help please

Start a new thread

---------- Post Merged at 07:31 PM ----------

Edited
Added kiddacs great final skin with tabs and few small tweaks. Auto and simultaneous timeshift off etc. Worth updating imho

Sorry if i am being a numpty but where do i find the latest edited skin? all i can see is one dated 23.11.15

I update the dl File. Forgot to edit date in first post

Fresh install with latest image, watching itv, recording on sly1, pressing pause on itv and nothing happens. Time shift set to start automatically after 1 minute.

Can't figure this one out :/

Any help would be appreciated

Hi
Can I install the new image the same way as the old skin by sending ipk via ftp and installing via VIX ? or must it be done by usb as I'm struggling to find a usb stick to work

Steve

Fresh install with latest image, watching itv, recording on sly1, pressing pause on itv and nothing happens. Time shift set to start automatically after 1 minute.

Can't figure this one out :/

Any help would be appreciated

Menu
Setup
System
Timeshift Settings
Stop timeshift when recording. .....no

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 PM ----------

Hi
Can I install the new image the same way as the old skin by sending ipk via ftp and installing via VIX ? or must it be done by usb as I'm struggling to find a usb stick to work

Steve

Image cant be installed same way as ipk.

I havnt tried.
But has anyone tried copying the zgemma flash folder to /media/hdd/ and trying to use vix backup manager or vix image manager to flash? Just an idea. Might try that tomorrow

Ok so before bed went ahead and tried it 3 different ways. The only one that works is using the openatv labelled file created when i initially make the backup. Tried re zipping and lots of differnt renames adding and removing one file at a time. Nothing worked. So uploading the file as is. Zipped.

FTP "openatv-zgemma2s-release-5.1.0-......zip" from pc to box folder /media/hdd/imagebackups.
Menu
Setup
Vix
Image manager
Blue to restore said file :)

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=549

no need for usb any more :) :) :) :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 AM ----------

Hi

Steve

There u go dude

Ok so before bed went ahead and tried it 3 different ways. The only one that works is using the openatv labelled file created when i initially make the backup. Tried re zipping and lots of differnt renames adding and removing one file at a time. Nothing worked. So uploading the file as is. Zipped.

FTP "openatv-zgemma2s-release-5.1.0-......zip" from pc to box folder /media/hdd/imagebackups.
Menu
Setup
Vix
Image manager
Blue to restore said file :)

New Vix 3.2.021 ZgemmaSter 2s, s, H1, H2 sucmnsee - Downloads - TechKings

no need for usb any more :) :) :) :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:37 AM ----------

Hi

Steve

There u go dude

Thanks for the fast response

Ill give this a shot tonight. ( I sometimes have to reboot my box to play any media I have copied to the hdd or when I use Dreamplex, do you know if this image resolve this ? )

Thanks again.

Sucmnsee can you please put a link at the very top of your first page to how to change my skin back to default settings. Post#520 http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...rsion-1-available-download-26.html#post448501 I get at least one PM a day asking me how to change your font sizes, number of rows etc back to default. I am sure people appreciate your backup images, but just leave all the font/rows settings etc as default in future builds. It's up to the individual to amend their own fonts/rows to their own personal preferences, just because you prefer your setup that way, I can pretty much guarantee everyone else doesn't. Ta

Back