New Vix 3.2.00* ZgemmaSter 2s, s, H1, H2 sucmnsee Backup Full Version

Is there any way that I can remove the HD channels or more them to another section? It's annoying in the sports channels that most of the first ones to show up are HD channels and they don't work... Please help?

Ok, I decided to reflash my box and try this image. It has finished flashing but all I have is a blank screen!

The only button on the remote that appears to do anything is the power button.

Any suggestions?

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ----------

NVM, It came on after pressing random buttons on the remote.

Hi,
How do u reflash your zgemma box cos I need to uninstall openvix for openatv.

Hi all, im new to this and looking to buy my first zgemma , is this the most recent image by sucmnsee? thanks for your help in advance.

There are Few problems effecting this image I'm using the Vix hades 018 with no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Maxx. Welcome aboard. I'm pretty new to all this as well. Just spent the past week researching on thus site. And the last couple of days playing with my new toy, Zgemma. The answer to your question is yes Head over to the download section, pretty easy to navigate around. You'll always find the latest images there.

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 PM ----------

Bit of a random update on my journey today. Couldn't for the life of me get the damn EPG to work. Finally found a random post about connecting the 2 feeds in the bottom 2 connections on the box. Anyway, EPG works great. 2 recordings on the go. Really pleased. My next venture will be kodi. :)

Huge thanks SUCMNSEE. True Legend!

Well you will find a few problems as if you connect to both bottom feeds you are connected to The loop out which sends a signal out from back of box connect top left bottom right

Bang on tich
Set a couple of timers on last night. Both came back with errors. Probably only recognising one feed. Will change

I'm having problems being about to watch one channel while recording another via timer on my S2 box. I've both two separation connections from LNB and when I check signal strength, Tuner A and Tuner B are both showing a similar signal. Don't know why the box is not using one of the tuners for recording allowing separate channel for live TV ?

I've managed to find to find a workaround. under setup -> Customization you can force recordings to use Tuner B instead of Auto, seems to have resolved the issue but restricted to one recording at a time which I can live with.

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 AM ----------

Is there any way that I can remove the HD channels or more them to another section? It's annoying in the sports channels that most of the first ones to show up are HD channels and they don't work... Please help?

Same question with answer here,

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/74983-idiots-guide-installing-sucmnsees-image-every-step-explained-detail-21.html#post445238

Hi box just come up with error vix needs to restart and it restarted its self now just coming up with error on all channels ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, I Just got a new c line, can i still add it to newcamed ? Would this format do ? C: server-address port user-id password

---------- Post Merged at 04:39 PM ----------

Nevermind, Just went to Tspanel and downloaded CCCam2.3.0 and added the line to the one in etc :grin: Working great.

Last edited:
Decided to retry the vix image again - for some reason, on both images when I input the my line into etc folder and upload through filezilla. Everything works fine then when i shut down my laptop, I get an error pop up on the tv then it reboots and its as if something has got corrupt. After it reboots, it doesn't read the line, cant connect to FTP saying directory /var was not found. Can't download or uninstall any plugins on the box directly as it gives the same /var error - anyone heard of this before? It's same on this and the old vix stable image

Looks really good but have one problem a lot of the channels have no info unless you select the channel so you don't know what is on

Back