New Vix 3.2.00* ZgemmaSter 2s, s, H1, H2 sucmnsee Backup Full Version

hi all new to this thing i have set up a zgemma before but never from a backup will this preinstall all the pluging as in the images?

Anybody help with my small issue i was running mtpockets till baby got remote and updated over Internet and wiped box so decided to try sucmnsee back up.(top job) i tried from fresh first and gave up so i admire the effort and time you guys put into these backups anyway everything is fine recording timeshift the only prob i have is channel 5 is hd and obv i cant view it so can someone help me. I read through 13 pages of this thread and other threadslooking for answer

thanks very much great back up.
1 small problem
followed all the steps dont have sly roi listings.
is there a soloution for this?

Menu
Setup
Service Searching
AutoBouquets Maker
Providers

Change SKY UK to Yes/No
Change SKY ROI TO Yes/No

Menu
Setup
System
System
EPG
CrossEPG
Download Now

Save / green button

Restart maybe required.

Last edited:
Can anyone help iv installed this on my zgemma h1 all hammers are loaded into the WPG but when I click one I just get the sucmnsee as screen background? On every channel

Can anyone help iv installed this on my zgemma h1 all hammers are loaded into the WPG but when I click one I just get the sucmnsee as screen background? On every channel

Have you setup line correctly in this thers a guide in the h2s section for setting up this backup for virgin

---------- Post Merged at 03:25 PM ----------

how often will the box download ?

It should be set to download autobouqete marker and crossepg every day

Ye I had channels working before installing sucmnsee now I have full epg and list of channels but none showing up or working? Plus I'm using sky into tuner a and I have disabled tuner B

Last edited:
hi all , and thank you too sucmnsees for the firmware......its fantastic , just a lot better setup and loads more info , i love the signal reading , helped me tweek my motored dish
thank you and , and guys give this firmware a go ,its mega better .AND THANK YOU TECHKINGS ..............................................

DO YOU EVER THINK THE LINES WILL DO SKLY HD MOVIES ONE DAY ??????

No..

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ----------

Ps this is an old image. The newer 1 is in the stickies at top of section

Hello all , Just ordered 2 of the H.2H boxes for my self and a friend . hopefully should be able to do it my self as i have been looking through the posts but everyones help would be appreciated if i run into problems . thanks Mucker

Back