New Vix 3.2.00* ZgemmaSter 2s, s, H1, H2 sucmnsee Backup Full Version

But if Picons are on usb why does it fire up hdd when it's sleeping? The only Picons folder I have is on root of usb not hdd anyway

Have you got timeshift Set to auto? Not sure otherwise

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 AM ----------

Hi sucmnsee I read somewhere else that latest vix doesn't need swap to stream and doesn't lockup &need reboot they have been iron out ?

I'll give it a go this weekend then with kiddacs Skin included.
Barebones'ish version and full version

Not sure havnt tried but dont think so.

I will be doing a fresh one over next few days if i get a chance. I hear theres more chance of it then.

Just checked on current backup. Updated tsmedia to 10.7. Wouldnt work or i just lost patience.
Uninstalled tsmedia.
Went to plugins and re installed 10.6.
Rebooted
Ran cacheflush. (Dont know if mattered)
Tsmedia showbox working. :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 PM ----------

Is there a way to set up something like teamviewer on the box and transfer files/addons that way?

In your home box? Just use dreambox Control center or any ftp program.
Or on a remote box, use ur teamviewer to install ftp in their pc and to box that way.
I send mum films by teamviewer'ing them to her laptop then ftp from there to her ibox. Al while shes in bed. Can even do her pc maintenance and updates from that lol

Last edited:
In your home box? Just use dreambox Control center or any ftp program.
Or on a remote box, use ur teamviewer to install ftp in their pc and to box that way.
I send mum films by teamviewer'ing them to her laptop then ftp from there to her ibox. Al while shes in bed. Can even do her pc maintenance and updates from that lol

Its a zgemma 2s box that I have, so i'm assuming I need to use ftp. How do you find the IP address and Login for the box? Or is it picked up on the Network as a device. Sorry im a newbie.

for ip adress of the box Menu, information, network
then for filezilla host is the IP address of your box,*the default username is root, password blank and leave the port as default.
For nline ftp to usr/keys and edit newcamd.list with your server details without the n after CWS =
for cline ftp to etc folder and edit cccam

Last edited:
Just checked on current backup. Updated tsmedia to 10.7. Wouldnt work or i just lost patience.
Uninstalled tsmedia.
Rebooted
sucmnsee
I've followed the above. And showbox works... As in it starts up, I'm able to navigate through the various options, but when I go to play anything within there, I just get the spinning loadng thing...

Did you actually get something to play?

Cheers

hi will this have favourite categories like: movies, entertainment, sport etc..

i just reflashed with a new image and can't seem to sort into these categories, really could do with some help. i would like to reflash with a better image with this set up as iam a newbie.

ive just joined the forum for help but can't download anything, so if anyone could send me a link i would really appreciate the help.

thanks steve

Uninstalled tsmedia.
Rebooted
sucmnsee
I've followed the above. And showbox works... As in it starts up, I'm able to navigate through the various options, but when I go to play anything within there, I just get the spinning loadng thing...

Did you actually get something to play?

Cheers

Run cacheflush (extensions) before opening tsmedia

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 PM ----------

i just reflashed with a new image and can't seem to sort into these categories, really could do with some help. i would like to reflash with a better image with this set up as iam a newbie.

ive just joined the forum for help but can't download anything, so if anyone could send me a link i would really appreciate the help.

thanks steve

Post in introductions etc and ur Name will go green. Then u can download.

thanks steve

You should be able to download it soon as you're name turnes blue

Managed to get back up and running, just need to sort picons out.

I have a problem with on demand plugin, itv player starts to play a couple of seconds on it shuts down my box (zgemma 2s) any ideas anyone? Steve

Yes its in extensions. Blue button.
Will be back in plugins next time

What are your next plans?

I've got a 2s if you want me to test any images

Cheers dude. Vix 3.2.021 late tonight/ tomorrow

---------- Post Merged at 03:36 PM ----------

anyone got a idiots guide for adding a cws line to zgemma 2s using sucmnsee vix 3.2.00 plz
thanks ange

sorted now had to do a bit of reading

Really do appreciate it when people do their own reading:)

i've just upgraded to 3.2.021 without extra plugins first time doing one from scratch but can't see a noticeable difference

I thought it was v quick at start without any skin other than vix night.
But dont see it in general any quicker than the 3.2.005.
Going to go back and put the 1.9 skin on both and then upload.
I havnt been using swapfile either. Will set it up later too.

Hi, Im new to the forum and I am looking for a new image to replace the one on my box (Openvix) as I have installed various plug ins such as tsmedia / kodidirect / dreamplex and they all have the same issue, they buffer to 100% then nothing happens, just a black screen.

So, my 2 questions, 1, Will this image fix that issue, and 2, Is the link on the first page of thread the latest or is there another within the last 22 pages?

thanks in advance

Theres a new image out tonight.
I havnt included tsmedia or kodi in them as i believe this is half the issue. They should be installed on each box not from a backup. V easy. Just go to plugins and install.
Installed both on home box after making backup.
Yes more works.
No its still not quick enough.
Im a downloader and can find the links for movie and download it by the time any of the e2 plugins loads the final link.

But if its ur only option it should work. Be patient. And run cacheflush before opening streaming prog

Last edited:
Back