New Vix 3.2.00* ZgemmaSter 2s, s, H1, H2 sucmnsee Backup Full Version

Hi guys just a quick one...
Im set up on cable one line on mgcamd 1.38 if i wanted to activate sly side i know to put line in newcamd with cable line but do i need to do anything in softcams panel?

tthanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 PM ----------

can anyone help me to download the sucmnsee imagine. first time trying to set up zgemma
thanks

Only start the cam as you did before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres my problem tich my cable is a n line obvs changed to cws and put in newcamd
Ive been given a C line for sly, where does this go cos it runs on CCcam not mgcamd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think u can use 2 cams same time..I might be wrong on this BUT you can change the sea line to work with mgcamd.

Hi all I have a issue with TS media won'tplay anything unless box is restarted this happens every day ?

Last edited:
Yes but I would use hades018 this one seems to have a thew issues

What issues are they. Since putting this on, my picture freezes for a second when changing the channel. Would that be one

No thats a setting. Its either black screen when changing channel or freeze. I prefer freeze. Can be changed to black if u like.
Menu
Setup
System
Channel selection settings
Zap mode change to black screen

---------- Post Merged at 07:51 PM ----------

Hi all I have a issue with TS media won'tplay anything unless box is restarted this happens every day ?

Run cacheflush Or restart the box. This has been an issue since these boxs were released if using vix
To access press blue button

---------- Post Merged at 07:52 PM ----------

wont let me download it ??

Try again now you have posted. Ur Dot has gone green so shouod be able

Last edited:
Hi,
Spent ages on this. I have flashed my box with an earlier image - June I think. I tried to update to the September image using the same memory stick that I used earlier but it wont read the stick and just boots up normally. Tried scanning the posts and read the idiots guide but I'm using the same memory stick and have reflashed the June image several times. My concern is to have an up to date channel list with all the BT sports extra channels.
Any advice?

Back