New Vix 3.2.00* ZgemmaSter 2s, s, H1, H2 sucmnsee Backup Full Version

Hi,
Spent ages on this. I have flashed my box with an earlier image - June I think. I tried to update to the September image using the same memory stick that I used earlier but it wont read the stick and just boots up normally. Tried scanning the posts and read the idiots guide but I'm using the same memory stick and have reflashed the June image several times. My concern is to have an up to date channel list with all the BT sports extra channels.
Any advice?

When u put the usb into your laptop whats on the stick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres where im stuck, when trying to set up the abm for cable it scans sky uk sky ni then on virgin it tells me tuner timed out ? What does this even mean and how do i fix it? Cheers guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any way to change which channel is tuned after boot ?? Mine always tunes Sky1 which just freezes on the boot image if no line is installed, Would prefer booting to a Freesat channel if possible, I've probably missed a setting somewhere....

fantastic images.. only change i made was to use autoboutiques e2 ...
only problem ive got is that after a reboot it doesnt start the last channel viewed it just shows the background..
i have to press epg and select a channel.
is there a way to get it to load last channel viewed??
cheers

Any way to change which channel is tuned after boot ?? Mine always tunes Sky1 which just freezes on the boot image if no line is installed, Would prefer booting to a Freesat channel if possible, I've probably missed a setting somewhere....

Select the channel you want at start up, select down button under OK button to bring up T.V. guide, press menu and select set as start up service.

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ----------

See above

---------- Post Merged at 04:38 PM ----------

fantastic images.. only change i made was to use autoboutiques e2 ...
only problem ive got is that after a reboot it doesnt start the last channel viewed it just shows the background..
i have to press epg and select a channel.
is there a way to get it to load last channel viewed??
cheers

see above

Swapped to this image from atv4.2 image on the reccomendation from a friend. I was worried as have loads of recordings on my hard drive from the previous image... the change over was seemless..all recordings work... didn't even need to enable swap file... amaZing and very fast on the zgemma 2s compared to the openatv 4.2 equivalents out there .
Thank you for your hard work!!!

Ony changed I made was to enable tI me shift and also make the font size smaller through the menus epg and info bar

Anything new in vix 3.2.021 that necessitates a fresh backup guys?

Do most people use the skin installed already or change to bluehd or kiddacs excellent new skin?

Any other recommendations?

Should i drop most of the installed plugins as theyre easy to do yourselves?

I really would appreciate feedback. Ta. :)

Last edited:
Yes kiddacs slyk skin probably without streaming plugins but the only issue with that is we will have lots of post asking how to add them

Any that can be added using current feeds I'll leave off. Any that need sideloaded or setting like mediaportal I'll add.
Plugins/download plugins shouldn't be too hard for people to follow lol

hi everyone. Downloaded this latest version of vix. Turned box off, took out usb and cleared/formatted it again. Unrared the file and put on usb. when I put it back into box and turn on the box it doesnt flash. Just went back on to the programme that was on once it booted up. On the guide it says that if this happens it is an issue with usb but its the same one I have been using. Any ideas and advice would be very much appreciated.

hi everyone. Downloaded this latest version of vix. Turned box off, took out usb and cleared/formatted it again. Unrared the file and put on usb. when I put it back into box and turn on the box it doesnt flash. Just went back on to the programme that was on once it booted up. On the guide it says that if this happens it is an issue with usb but its the same one I have been using. Any ideas and advice would be very much appreciated.

There is a setting to turn auto-flash on and off, might want to have to search the forum for it.

Searched everywhere and can't find autoflash option. Any idea where abouts this is?

I think he's referring to the files in the folder but Sucmnsee has this setup right are you just the zgemma folder not Sucmnsee also powering off with the power button at the back of the box

Searched everywhere and can't find autoflash option. Any idea where abouts this is?

I think he's referring to the files in the folder but Sucmnsee has this setup right are you just the zgemma folder not Sucmnsee also powering off with the power button at the back of the box

Only thing I put on USB is the download folder once you unrar it. Its about 166mb. Have also formated the USB through hddguru and then windows and still nothing. There is an option in tspanel tools 1 that says flash image. Does this work?

I can't get the bouquets for bt sport. any help??I tried rescanning and all but no joy.

You should have the standard BT channels in the sports bouquet and a BT sports interactive bouquet for the btsports extra channels check that you haven't got anything ticked in the hid section in service searching

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ----------

Only thing I put on USB is the download folder once you unrar it. Its about 166mb. Have also formated the USB through hddguru and then windows and still nothing. There is an option in tspanel tools 1 that says flash image. Does this work?

I'm not sure but does it say zgemma not Sucmnsee vix 3.2

Can anyone tell me why my hdd might be firing up when I try to change channel? The epg is all on a usb stick not the hdd time shift is off. Maybe Picons but I don't know where they are saved or how to configure them???

Hi guys.

Ok so after a lot of messing about I decided to go and get another USB stick and that's me flashed the box with the new image now. Thanks for everyone's input. Much appreciated. And special thanks to sucmnsee for the image. Cracking as ever

Hi guys.

Ok so after a lot of messing about I decided to go and get another USB stick and that's me flashed the box with the new image now. Thanks for everyone's input. Much appreciated. And special thanks to sucmnsee for the image. Cracking as ever

Its mentioned loads in the comments but gets missed a lot.

Usb Will be corrupted by box 9 times out of 10 by people who dont know to remove at flash complete before boot.

The fix is to download hddguru format tool.
FULL not quick format the usb with hddguru.
FULL not quick format the usb with windows.
Copy folder back on and flash.

Or as you found buy new usb lol.

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ----------

Can anyone tell me why my hdd might be firing up when I try to change channel? The epg is all on a usb stick not the hdd time shift is off. Maybe Picons but I don't know where they are saved or how to configure them???

Picons. Theyre located on the root of your drive. If you move the folder to box it will work but not sure how big folder is/box can handle so i wouldnt.

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 PM ----------

I can't get the bouquets for bt sport. any help??I tried rescanning and all but no joy.

If using this image the bouquets are there.
If you mean you cant get the epg To populate i think its cause nothing on them.

But if Picons are on usb why does it fire up hdd when it's sleeping? The only Picons folder I have is on root of usb not hdd anyway

Last edited:
Back