New Vix 3.2.00* ZgemmaSter 2s, s, H1, H2 sucmnsee Backup Full Version

hi mate looks like the font size on channels has gone smaller? but whats on is bigger.. how do i make the channel font size bigger?

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ----------

I've worked it out.. press down for channel selection.. now press menu > settings > and here change service name font size to 0. Looks alot better like this.

Hope it helps!

Right guys i don't know which sucmnsee flash im working off but all i know is it was the one was out around end of July and i like it. I have since flashed other boxes with a flash around beginning of Sept and the only problem i can find with it is the channels have the first letter missing in the guide as if its zoomed in too much. Any reason why this is happening? Im afraid to update my box to latest flash incase this happens to mine.

Thanks. This has annoyed me for 4 weeks. It's easy when you know how

---------- Post Merged at 05:54 PM ----------

Is there any benefit to re-flashing to this image if happy with the one im currently using.

not really i'm going to stick his old backup this 1 might have updates for kodi and ts media but i don't bother with them i only update if there's new hd channels available because they need adding to whitelist files

Ok thanks. i'll not bother. Ive had to do a manual scan to get bt sports extra. Located them in last scan folder and then moved them to sport bouquet. Im hoping they stay there when it auto updates. Do you know if i can get these in hd and also can i get setanta in hd? Thanks.

Ok thanks. i'll not bother. Ive had to do a manual scan to get bt sports extra. Located them in last scan folder and then moved them to sport bouquet. Im hoping they stay there when it auto updates.

They wont.
You need to use the image from Sept 1st that has the BT Extra, Senanta, and Premier HD included on the whitelist, so will be there after every morning update.
My idiots guide also explains how to fix the writing being out the left hand side of the screen.

You will be best of updating image They will move when box does update in morning this 1 and his last 1 hades 18 will have BT sports extra in there own bouquets and satanta hd in the sports bouquet. Didn't realise you had a older image

Yes as i say i've got the older image and kept it because i was afraid that id end up with the zoomed in image. i wasn't aware i could fix this via user interface. I'll download this latest one now and reflash. Will i have to ftp my line details again or will they be saved?

new to this installed it all but i have an N line and i tried to put it in the ccam thing it didnt work :( or should i put c line and then my line instead?

I've installed the previous image and have premier HD but no matter what I do, can't get Setanta SD or HD to show In the sports bouquet????

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Why would you install the "previous" image?
Install the Sept 1st one and all the sports channels are there. 20 mins tops and your in business !

Hi. I've installed cache flush plugin but it doesn't show up in plugin list. But it shows up in extensions to uninstall. How do I solve this? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ok thanks. i'll not bother. Ive had to do a manual scan to get bt sports extra. Located them in last scan folder and then moved them to sport bouquet. Im hoping they stay there when it auto updates.

They wont.
You need to use the image from Sept 1st that has the BT Extra, Senanta, and Premier HD included on the whitelist, so will be there after every morning update.
My idiots guide also explains how to fix the writing being out the left hand side of the screen.

Im not sure what image this is or where I can find it. Can someone please link me to it.

Back