New Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee backup 12/04/2015

I've been using your images for a while and the picons in the 153 image were the best I've seen. Is there anywhere I can go to keep them updated when channels change their names like sky superheroes and that?

its really easy bangord with sucmnsee image , this my 1st enigma2 box and I just read the forums and followed sucmnsee's excellent guide....I had it u and running the same day :P

the remote control i like, /got good sensor the buttons are well layed out and its really light, feels nice in the hand

box works really well and the skin looks the best

we should all chip in and buy sucmnsee a gold box or something , his hard work and answering question hes a great lad :)

ps: you can still have that pizza beers anytime :peace:

Just to say thanks for the image mate, got it sorted and all working brilliantly! These boxes are superb for the money. Can you record and watch a different pay channel at the same time or does one have to be a freebie channel like bbc 1?

flashed with this image changed skin as don't like the blue one and Im happy thankyou Sucmnsee

Attachments

• hahajpg.jpg
    hahajpg.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 56
Just to say thanks for the image mate, got it sorted and all working brilliantly! These boxes are superb for the money. Can you record and watch a different pay channel at the same time or does one have to be a freebie channel like bbc 1?
You can watch a pay channel and record different 1

I just wanted to say 1st class m8, took me less than 20 mins to do the lot on box and it is running 1000 times smoother and better.

What more can i say, well done

th3cleric

Finally got my line to work thanks very much image is brilliant still learning at the min though

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 PM ----------

Isit possable to stream these to a mobile using the vu+ player like cloud ibox?

I've been using your images for a while and the picons in the 153 image were the best I've seen. Is there anywhere I can go to keep them updated when channels change their names like sky superheroes and that?

I got them from the wos site. Cant remember which set. Iv stopped using picons now as slows it down imho. But easy to add

---------- Post Merged at 10:32 PM ----------

Finally got my line to work thanks very much image is brilliant still learning at the min though

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 PM ----------

Isit possable to stream these to a mobile using the vu+ player like cloud ibox?

Good job sorry i wasnt about to help.
Everything runs same on ibox/zgrmma but heard lots of issues with vu+player past week on both. Cant connect. But sure give it ago. I've ran CyanogenMod on my s3 to see if I can avoid a new fone and all apps off for now. Head wrecked tinkering lol

Back