139 Challenge
140 Challenge +1
159 Living Love
146 E4 +1
144 E4
147 More 4

the rest will soon follow

its for sv6 and sv7

Confirmed working on my starview 7 when will more channels be available?

Will this be a case of you adding more channles which will automatically be decoded? Or will we have to download new firmware every time?

Thanks

Why? Leave them to it.

This isn't an ad based service you are providing which means you aren't getting paid by hits. So if they dont believe your updates then so be it. Means we will get a better experience with less people on the server.

Plus in the interests of longevity its gonna be better if this whole thing is kept as quiet as possible.

can someone go on digital kaos and tell them idiots on there that the kiddy has got you online and you can confirm that the box is online!

they keep banning me! i will release all new software to techkings.org first!

i will add automatically no need for more updates!

LOL kiddy1,2,3,4,etc. Why do they keep banning you (apart from the obvious one).
Thanks for the firmware the GUI is awesome, a lot better that previous incarnations.

It's up to you if you want to use it, it will give you these channels.

109 Sky Living
111 Sky Living +1
139 Challenge
140 Challenge +1
159 Living Love
146 E4 +1
144 E4
147 More 4

the rest will soon follow

Its for sv6 and sv7 only.

Unrar
Move it to your usb pen
install
restart
do a factory reset
scan for channel in your area
when channel scan complete
go to a channel and type 1819
wait a few minutes and connection should be esablished

this is not another test file! i would not have released it otherwise! anyone who suggests its a test file really doesnt know what they are talking about! this is an official release!

this is not another test file! i would not have released it otherwise! anyone who suggests its a test file really doesnt know what they are talking about! this is an official release!

if the original release, then cheers for sharing it with TK. Testing it now :)

LOL kiddy1,2,3,4,etc. Why do they keep banning you (apart from the obvious one).
Thanks for the firmware the GUI is awesome, a lot better that previous incarnations.

hehehe i think its because of that obvious one! :grin: i did appologise but i think it got deleted! i did post about this software yesterday but someone deleted my post :'(

THe GUI looks awesome, very well done there :)

now i cant wait for the sports channels to appear, good work all round ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back