Official new starview software with new gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be lies? Its been verified by many people before you on this thread. Maybe you are an idiot and did it wrong.

Keep trying, I'm sat here watching SS1 as we speak!

It has been added, have a look at link on first page again, see if it works for you

any chance a link to the firmware can be added to the download section on here as i cannot get the link from the 1st page to come up to download to my usb or what could i be doing wrong any answers folks cheers

Link added to first post and uploaded to the download section.

how can this all be lies rocky2000 :-S

we've just added

117 : ITV3
109 : sky living
111 : sky living+1
139 : Challenge
140 : Challenge+
159 : Sky living Love
511 : sky sports 1,
513 : sky sports 3,
620 : Euronews
742 : Best Direct
144 : E4+
146 : E4+1
147 : More4

good work, will it just be a steady influx off channels in the coming days THEKIDDY

TOMMY

The option to select ustream is not in menu no more or is it setup automatic..also when u highlight accessory and enter 8989 the key edit doesn't appear...is this correct kiddy....

The option to select ustream is not in menu no more or is it setup automatic..also when u highlight accessory and enter 8989 the key edit doesn't appear...is this correct kiddy....

Yes thats correct. I asked the same question the other day. You dont need to set it to UStream this time round. Already done.

dude just done it and its doing very well, like the new look its more simple and then new gui is easy to understand. hope its all on soon :cheesy grin:

these guys are WRONG!!! it is not beta testing this is the real deal hollyfield! Genuine Official Release! the test file was the beta that some idiot released when i shouldn't have being released to the public!

Trust me!

the new firmware really works with the starview1?
i have a mate who has one and this may be great news for him to get it back up ;)

the return of the idiot(thats me) a big thanx for the hard work u put in i have down loaded the file do i need to do anything to it or just put straight to usb which ive done put in the sv did what i did last time but got nothing the channels tune in do the 1819 jus get scrambled any clues
cheers

most of the forums are hosting the file in their downloads now brother!

i deleted the link from my 4shared as i though it would be more beneficial to the forums to have contributors instead of leachers! and tk would appreciate the support!

Starview 6 - 7 latest fix 21st March. - Downloads - TechKings

KIDDDY Excellent job today m8,

can someone email it to me please?

you will be able too download it in 10 minutes

the return of the idiot(thats me) a big thanx for the hard work u put in i have down loaded the file do i need to do anything to it or just put straight to usb which ive done put in the sv did what i did last time but got nothing the channels tune in do the 1819 jus get scrambled any clues
cheers

Unrar
copy the file to your usb pen
install
restart
do a factory reset
scan for channel in your area
when channel scan complete
go to a channel and type 1819
wait a few minutes and connection should be esablished

If any more new members ask for the file to be sent by email, their post will be deleted & an infraction given.

It`s pure laziness. You will only have to wait 10 - 15 mins for the download.

Also, use the THANKS button instead of posting thanks all over the thread.

Last edited:
salt with angelina jolie on sky events, cool(y)

Added after 3 minutes:

awwww gone off now:beg:

Last edited:
great work everybody, took me a while to download file from site but apparently in download section now soooo should be easier for some of you lol looks gr88888888, just be patient ALL OF YOU for the remaining channels.. i bet the people on ebay regret selling them for £30 now lol/ no patients comes to mind........ thxs again guys:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back