Official new starview software with new gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
in glasgow area latest channels added are almost unwatchable. ive got great signal strength and ss1 and 3 perfect but the new ones only last seconds before freezing

Hi thekiddy any news on if and when the sv hd combo will be back on ,
im sure there is a lot of us here that keep checking the threads hoping that we also will have channels back soon:beg:

in glasgow area latest channels added are almost unwatchable. ive got great signal strength and ss1 and 3 perfect but the new ones only last seconds before freezing

just wait mr impatient!!! its getting sorted aint it! are u sat there with ur nose to the tv watching every single detail!

would u rather it not work at all? its atleast getting sorted. Mr Great-full
:faint:

cheers thekiddy my sv 6 and sv 7 all working lot better then 1,2,3,4,5, great news this year thanks keep up the good work.............

hi, i have followed the thread and i have everything sorted apart from the new channels listed today..... Gems TV, Jewellery Marker, The Community are working but sly 2 and pick tv are not coming on. anybody know why?
thanks for all your hard work (y)

lets ALL be a little more PATIENT, it cant be easy for kiddy. we would ALL love all the channels back,at least we are going in the right direction........(y)

i think everyone needs to stop posting messages about how many channels that were getting and asking kiddy when they are coming on poeple need to remember that without him they would still be using thier boxes as a paperwieght give this guy a chance ffs

yeh nice 1 eddie totally agree lets be patient and give kiddy some leeway ,the guys a genius im gratefull for the channels weve got at the moment,it seems you just cant please some people

Once again non of you are listening, this thread is now closed, sick and tired of new members not being assed to read through the thread.

To prevent this thread being longer than it already is with pointless shite this is now closed.

Kiddy, when you have more news pm one of the moderators that appear online or me and we will reopen it.

CLOSED DUE TO RETARDS ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back