Official new starview software with new gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anybody else getting a problem with the left side of thier picture dissapearing might just be something im doin wrong but its very annoying any help would be grately appreciated !!!!?

is anybody else getting a problem with the left side of thier picture dissapearing might just be something im doin wrong but its very annoying any help would be grately appreciated !!!!?

not experienced any problems with my box at the moment, could be the server mate.

Ron what on earth are you talkin about? i you're going to make assumptions please make sense with your sentences

I was about to say exactly the same. Who the hell taught him to read and write? I've read it back about 6 times and I still dont know what he's trying to say.

I especially like the part where he said "As I said..." What? As you WHAT???

I was about to say exactly the same. Who the hell taught him to read and write? I've read it back about 6 times and I still dont know what he's trying to say.

I especially like the part where he said "As I said..." What? As you WHAT???

lol lol lol
i dont know where he gets these from.. anyway instead of spamming up the forum and being given an infraction lets leave him to it :grin:

hi peeps,, my box has said not connecting all day, tried disconnecting the lan addapter.. tried inputting 1819... not a sausage :damn: any ideas guys?? :beg:

that worked a treat! anyone else has the same problemo, try the above solution! (y) ill ignore the fact your a man u supporter hehe ;)

james101 read the thread there is a channel list for everyone to see what is on at the moment

Last edited:
These are the channels that are working so far

117 : ITV3
109 : sky living
111 : sky living+1
139 : Challenge
140 : Challenge+
159 : Sky living Love
511 : sky sports 1,
513 : sky sports 3,
620 : Euronews
742 : Best Direct
144 : E4+
146 : E4+1
147 : More4

update on mmpaa786's post

sky2
ITV3
sky living
sky living+1
Challenge
Challenge+1
Sky living Love
sky sports 1,
sky sports 3,
620 : Euronews
742 : Best Direct
144 : E4+
146 : E4+1
147 : More4

The kiddy will post here as soon as theres more info on the channel updates. Which should be soon.

Be patient folks :)

what's the benefits off a star view box ,better still which box gives you the most channels?overall on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back