Official new starview software with new gui

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed all the f/w a couple of days ago and my SV was working today until about noon and it went off and has not come back on it just says not connected....! Do i need to do something new or should i just wait paticently for the channels to come back on?

Thanks in advance.

hi members, when i go ito menu ,utility,usb then click on the file,it gives me 3 options which is sort,save and option and thats where it,s going wrong for me.would very much appreciate if a member can help me from there.thx in advance

hi have you unzipped the file on your computer first before you put it on the usb , because the menu should ask you to update the s/w on your box !!

Below are the instructions as to what you do with download, thanks to Ht.

alot don't seem to be unzipping the download before they put it on the USB,

To unzip you can use winrar which you will find in downloads, link >>>>>>>>>>>> WinRar - Downloads - TechKings

Unrar (unzip)
Move it to your usb pen
install
restart
do a factory reset
scan for channel in your area
when channel scan complete
go to a channel and type 1819
wait a few minutes and connection should be established

hello all,
have more channels been added to the server as im now getin itv3 working and also sly2 working......

That did the trick Sikander (mine must be a bit tempremental). Thanks for your help, also a fellow RED

its a common fault mate.. loads of people thought servers were down but it was just the ethernet cable needing taking out and putting back in :dance:

Ppv

will we be also getting the ppv's... like the boxing or wrestling? wasnt availible last time but still worth asking i guess... why did the servers go down in the first place and was the police involved?!

re server a common fault lol

its a common fault mate.. loads of people thought servers were down but it was just the ethernet cable needing taking out and putting back in :dance:

So of course you got old software still then and its working,so who are you VM?

on the DK forums, someone mentioned that VM have started monitoring BB for suspicious activity, do we have anything to worry about....

Yet another reminder to use the Thanks/Like buttons as opposed to posting "thanks."

Those posts will be deleted, and infractions given.

Thank you.

Ron, that sentence makes no sense whatsoever!
why not Phil? as said he cant be working with old software,as its off,unless u are VM,he states only his ethernet in and out,still u will get no channels,so he must either have new software or be Cable themselves lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back