OpenATV-5.1 + Slyk 1 HD Skin - Fast N' Loud - Backup Build

Will check out this image using the other back up of open atv but this may be faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liking the setup so far, tweaked a few settings, but getting there.

I know i have seen the answer somewhere, but search has failed to find it.

How do i get the EPG to display channel numbers?

Last edited:
Liking the setup so far, tweaked a few settings, but getting there.

I know i have seen the answer somewhere, but search has failed to find it.

How do i get the EPG to display channel numbers?

There is no built in way to display channel numbers on the EPG. I have seen a couple of screenshots that have this in, but it would need a third party component I think.
You can display channels numbers on channel select and InfoBar via the menus.

You can do it by pressing the down epg press down, menu, settings, show channel numbers in channel selection.
But you'll notice in all channels numbers are correct but in the other bouquets ie entertainment there four digits to solve this in abm change sky UK generate main bouquet to no.

To get them in main epg you'll need ts panel to download autobouqets e2

running the same build and I get no freezing. maybe the nline or your net....
speedtest your line to the box.
plugings then download a speedtester. this may help,

hi all.
im curently using (Zgemma star 2s Vix 3.2.005 sucmnsee Backup 19.09.2015) and was wondering if i would benefit by using this (openatv-5.1 +sky 1 hd) instead?
my box seems ok at the moment except when its recording 2 channels, the vix logo would pop up in the top left corner from time to time and the remote will stop responding,to key press i.e play ,ffwd, rewind etc will freeze!
will this openatv image be better?? does it make my box quicker?
and im constantly woried the box might brick itself because it not on official software!
thanks guys

p.s does this build include ALL channels i.e BTSPORTS HD, BTSPORTS extra, PREMIER SPORTS HD,SKYSPORTS interactive(equal to redbutton on skysports football)

Last edited:
BUILD UPDATE
BUILD UPDATED to 18/10/2015
HD free channels updated
Old spinner added back.
Skin Slyk 1 HD by Kiddac updated
** History Zap now skinned **
** All the information pages have now been skinned **
** some of the timer pages have been skinned **

Not used OpenATV before.

Installed not a problem. I have mgcamd_1.38r1 installed. I have modified the newcamd.list to

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS=2012.dyndns.org 18223 chris.darling-15 ..................Password
CWS=2013.dyndns.org 18223 chris.darling-15 ..................Password

I am obviously doing something wrong as my sky channels are not showing - the FTA's are fine.

thanks

Not used OpenATV before.

Installed not a problem. I have mgcamd_1.38r1 installed. I have modified the newcamd.list to

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS=2012.dyndns.org 18223 chris.darling-15 ..................Password
CWS=2013.dyndns.org 18223 chris.darling-15 ..................Password

I am obviously doing something wrong as my sky channels are not showing - the FTA's are fine.

thanks

in my newcamd.list file I only use the nline.

Looking at some other forums I need to put a space between the =

The file now has

CWS = 2012.dyndns.org 18223 chris.darling-15 PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = 2013.dyndns.org 18223 chris.darling-15 PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I have 2 entries as 2013 server is the backup from the supplier :-)

The file is located \usr\keys folder and I have restarted the box. The network is OK as I can download plug-ins from the box

thanks

P.S. I am not sure if it is just me, but I do find this image pretty slow on my Zgemma S2 box

This is a very good looking and performing image Thomas. thanks for taking the time to do this and share it with us

Back