Openbox v8 epg 7 Day Guide Fix May 2015

Thanks, it works a treat!
well actually it gives me the program I'm watching and the one after that.

So not 7 days, but I had nothing, so I'm ahead :-)

cheers
robert

It works for 7 days.
Goto menu. System Setup. EPG And Time Settings. Change EPG Default Setting from Sattellite to Internet (XMLTV).

I get full 7 days and can set to record.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, it works a treat!
well actually it gives me the program I'm watching and the one after that.

So not 7 days, but I had nothing, so I'm ahead :-)

cheers
robert

Considering that this firmware has been on this site since innovation 19/05/15 and that there is lots of postings and help available---it just goes to show that people do not read the forum.
Read before you post---it helps you and others willing to help you.
Reaper.

thank you very much

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 AM ----------

Does anyone know if this EPG will also allow for USB recording as well?

Looking for help, trying to set up zgemma s2 . Have it loaded with channels but not all channels work don't get any pay per view or sports etc? Also everything I turn off box I look all channels and have to scan again ?

Any help would be good?

EPG on openbox still out of sync

Hello techies. EPG on V8S still ouf sync and tried a few tips from here but not working well. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Been reading posts on Techkings for a good while now and have to state that the information and guidance on it has been magic, thanks to all. A special thanks to Reaper, your knowledge and expertise is second to none; many thanks. &nbsp;<br><br>I'll give this a try and post back if this sorts the hour difference issue. Cheers Meeji

---------- Post Merged at 06:10 PM ----------

No joy:crying football:

Xlm tv epg ????

Hi unable to download XLM tv epg (7 day guide),did it with the new open box 2 days ago no problems but the other open box in our bedroom will not download,help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I think the latest file download from xmltv has a problem as mine fails to decompress saying there's an issue with the drive. I've tried 4 different sticks and 2 USB drives, all giving the same message :-(

Back