Openbox v8s se over the air firmware upgrade and channel upgrades

It's a new line.. it was working then went offline I contacted the server owner who said it's up and running I made sure the sky broadband wasn't set to block it etc. I also tried another line that I had and that says offline too?,.. I did start thinking that sky might have blocked the up addresses somehow but not sure..

ok i have now updated the firmware and channel list. I have also tried 4 separate subscription lines that I have, all still valid but still all showing up as offline!!.. is there any way that they could be being blocked by broadband provider. even though I have switched off sky shield etc...

ok i have now updated the firmware and channel list. I have also tried 4 separate subscription lines that I have, all still valid but still all showing up as offline!!.. is there any way that they could be being blocked by broadband provider. even though I have switched off sky shield etc...

I have a line that in a zgemma works immediately as soon as powered up its there, put the same line on the openbox and it takes up to 30 minutes to boot in, just shows offline then all of a sudden starts working, same if the Internet drops, just have to wait for it to come back and never turn the box off lol, I know no way to manually restart cam on an openbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a line that in a zgemma works immediately as soon as powered up its there, put the same line on the openbox and it takes up to 30 minutes to boot in, just shows offline then all of a sudden starts working, same if the Internet drops, just have to wait for it to come back and never turn the box off lol, I know no way to manually restart cam on an openbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back