Openbox v8s se over the air firmware upgrade and channel upgrades

cheers for this, clicked thru and they have just added a comparison list to check if the box is a fake or not, nice to know mines real

hi , im very new at this , i have an openbox v8s , i have read the post on here , i downloaded the file to usb but still says scrambled or no signal , is it possible to get all channels without buying a gift card , please help thanks diane

Last edited:
Hi,

Just received another v8s but it's failing to load (stuck on load on front of the box), how do I re flash these boxes? Any ideas please?

i need help im on the Openbox v8s and all i really use it for its sky sports and BT Sports but its saying Scrambled i paid for it a few months ago for a year and i done the latest updates and stuff can anyone help as it still isnt working thanks

Hi mate, you might want to look at my post from a few minutes ago (Looking for a brainy person...) as I have had a similar problem.

i need help im on the Openbox v8s and all i really use it for its sky sports and BT Sports but its saying Scrambled i paid for it a few months ago for a year and i done the latest updates and stuff can anyone help as it still isnt working thanks

If you bought it off flee bay or similar outlet with gift you have been scammed. If not contact your line provider and ask what's the problem

Is number 89 on the official site the firmware we use on the Openbox v8s boxes, for the internet/network downloads?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Which file is the How to install file? I have download the rar file and extracted on to usb just not sure what to do from there

Hi , Guys is my name need help please im new to the openbox V8S box i read lots on it but there file never work is it the FTA i need on the box and a TP_file type also or just one of them or both ?

Thanks

Regards andy8ukuk

Big Thanks

@stephensherm;432672

Many thanks.....Wife had just bought a "Gift" from Ebay...think the "Gift" was the price she paid to the seller!!!

Am new to all this but you guys have made a tech noob very happy ...had been looking for 2hrs on google to try to get the box working after I got frustrated and put it back to factory settings

Read this thread and got it working within 10 mins....so big thank you to all

Hi, can you help me get the image file for my new Openbox V8S Please i cant seem to find the working files anywhere,

Kind Regards andy8ukuk.

Back