MINI Os mini recording .

hi guys bit of a newbie with all this... currently own a os mini ... not added a hdd yet but have USB stick .. noticed it can save a little recording on it ... how do I find on the box where this is saved to thanx

Not sure weather to start a new thread or if u can help ?
When I record it locks to 1 channel . Is it because no hdd is fitted ?
It's a twin tuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just have a look at your tuner set up. While on tv channel press menu/setup/service searching/tuner configuration and make sure both tuners are set as single and satellite as 28.2e if in UK. If one isn't configured highlight it and press green button in next menu press yellow and set as configuration mode =simple, Mode=single, satellite = 28.2e , send diseqc =no then green to save

May also be worth looking at Menu/setup/system/customise settings and look at your tuner settings there. Mine is set as preferred tuner =auto and preferred tuner for recordings I have left as disabled but could be auto if you like. At top of the customise settings menu make sure set up mode is set to expert to see all options available

In menu/setup/service searching/signal finder do ypu have decent signal on both tuners mine are around high 80 low 90.

d6585dc39dd2045fae192e1ea9d0b878.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could well be. you haven't reconnected cables lately have you and accidentaly put one in wrong connector. Or moved box a little and got an iffy connection now

Back