Pausing h2h

Brucey89

Just got my zgemma h2h with vermin line set up.
Do i need a usb in the back of box to pause?

I have a usb from my old icloud box could i put this straight in or does the firmware on that need deleted?

you can put it straight in, not used Icloud but you could initialise it on the H2H which formats it for use on the box.

remember anything on the usb stick will be wiped off.

Plug usb stick into the back of the box and then press the menu button on the remote. Select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialise -> usb stick -> press red button

Once initialised press red button on remote and select plugins -> MountManager and make sure your usb stick is listed. It also needs to show Mount:/media/hdd - if it doesn't then press the green button and then using the left/right arrows on remote change mount until /media/hdd is highlighted and then press the green button. The box will then restart.

The image is on the box not the usb. Just insert the usb into your new box. Check it’s got plenty of space on it for your pausing. I would re-initialise it to clear it and have a fresh start for your pausing.

remember anything on the usb stick will be wiped off.

Plug usb stick into the back of the box and then press the menu button on the remote. Select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialise -> usb stick -> press red button

Once initialised press red button on remote and select plugins -> MountManager and make sure your usb stick is listed. It also needs to show Mount:/media/hdd - if it doesn't then press the green button and then using the left/right arrows on remote change mount until /media/hdd is highlighted and then press the green button. The box will then restart.

ah sorry I don't use Ipab so you will need someone that uses that ipab that can tell you how to initialise it

Back