Picons - up to date

For some reason, in my regions (West Midlands), my ITV channel is "ITV Central West HD" - There is no picon for it. I'd happily just copy the standard ITV HD picon, but I don't know what to call it - I downloaded a set of regional ITV picons and through a lot of trail and error I've ascertained the image has to be called "1_0_19_5226_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png" - But the rest of my picons are just named itvhd.png for example - So what's the naming convention in case I need to make these in the future? I can't find a reference to this at all. Thanks very much in advance for the right answer

Just try and rename the itvhd picon to ITV CentralWestHD without spaces see if that works

Last edited:
Does it need to be capitalised? Can you let me know EXACTLY what the file name is? When you say it worked for you, did you do this for ITV Central West HD? Or do you mean the principle worked for you? If it's the latter, how can I confirmed exactly what the box thinks the channel is called. For example, if it's character limited, it may only want a certain number of characters

All lower case no spaces itvcentralwesthd should work I have just tried with a ITV Meridan and changed name to itvgranadahd and is displaying correctly for my region.

All lower case no spaces itvcentralwesthd should work I have just tried with a ITV Meridan and changed name to itvgranadahd and is displaying correctly for my region.
That's exactly what I tried first of all and it doesn't work. I can only think the channel name is too long??

1_0_19_5226_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg1_0_19_5226_812_2_11A0001_0_0_0.jpg

Just renamed the file and it works also deleted 1_0_19_5226_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0__ITV Central West HD.png from folder.

I think that's what p17blo is using I renamed all mine to service numbers so they should update but not sure?

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

I think that's what p17blo is using I renamed all mine to service numbers so they should update but not sure?

I'm slightly lost now - Did you say you had it working just with the text? Or with the long service ID?

I'm slightly lost now - Did you say you had it working just with the text? Or with the long service ID?

Just the text rename to itvcentralwesthd.png and I deleted the service id file from the picon folder not sure I needed to do or not.

Attachments

• itvcentralwesthd.png
    itvcentralwesthd.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 245
Hi Kidda

would you like to share my picon pack ? most of channels are done now just waiting for feed back on missing one's then I will update....
Thanks
Chaddy

why don't you start your own thread for your number picons. I am sure people would be interested.

Create a dropbox account if you haven't got one. Upload them there. Share the link.

Take a few decent screenshots with your openwebif (type your zgemmas ip address into your computer browser. grab screen shot. right click and save screenshoot. )

It will then then stop all the posts on my skin thread then. Everyones a winner.

---------- Post Merged at 09:18 PM ----------

ps. if you go into my skin folder on your box you might find a more relevant font ;)

can sum1 put me in the right direction of getting the new updated picons for this skin.
these instructions are for the open atv and i am with vix where i dont have "feed" in my plugins.
Thanks

Back