Picons - up to date

Hey guys,

Setup my first Zgemma box last night using kiddac's excellent guide. Did a bit of searching and found how to add my NAS as a place to store recordings but two things that stumped me....

In the guide there's a small bit about the picons and epg sizing. As a first time user I could find some of the settings for EPG width and font size but am I right in thinking I have to switch view before the settings for each type of EPG are available?

Secondly, in the guide it mentions using "snp.400x240.transparent-white-nopadding" for the picons. I've added the feed all ok but that particular entry is not available in the list. There's a few snp.400x240...." Available but which one?

Pressing menu button on any of the epg screens will bring up the settings for that particular epg, whether the epg (epg button)/ infobar epg (< > buttons) / channel select screen (tv button)
The guide is a few months old now, so file names I reference may not be called exactly what I put. Any of the picons in the xyz picon feeds are good full sets. The choice is yours.

Sorry for the dumb question but once you download the picons from the plugins,how to i put them on the zgemma box,i cant seem to get rid of the old ones that came with the image.thanks

In the download I have put some instructions and also screenshots showing you how to do it

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

How did u get the picons to work in the top left of your screen please it looks great... I am on the latest slyk1 skin using open atv 5.1 any help would be appreciated many thanks anyone...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Picons were removed from top left of screen. Most people asked for them to be removed. You have 2 options now. It either shows my slyk logo or the sly logo

Ok thanks for the reply I just taught I might be able to put them into usr/share/slyk1 skin/ and someone in there... really appreciate all your help and I would say everyone else does...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Picons were removed from top left of screen. Most people asked for them to be removed. You have 2 options now. It either shows my slyk logo or the sly logo
I think the picons in the top left screen were great tbh.

Do you know how to get the picons for the infobar in the top right corner like this folk has done?
image.jpeg
Thanks

Have the new Sky Movies now called Sky Cinema been updated yet? Sorting my first every box tomorrow :) Wish me luck lol

Back