Please i need help

S3an1711

I have virgïñ and need a box but im not sure what to get im on a budget of upto £100 but i need to know about the software and also will i have to pay a subscription. Please help

You won't get much these days for £100, you could take a chance and try ebay where you might get a used Kryptview A780 for about £100, with no subs,

hi if you have V***IN You need a cable box off ebay go on ebay and type Q5 HD and then you can find a cline as well all sorted...
You should be able to get a Q5 and a line for about £100 and the line will last you 12 months, DONT BUY the line allready installed on the box do it seperate...

Last edited:
an ok cheap box to look at is the amiko mini combo, have heard the tuners are weak on other amiko boxes but this one seems to do a good job. Then go here to request server

I have tested Zgemma Star H1 with venom and it scans all channels. It also have enough image supports.

Other one which everyone talks about is Dreambox HD 800 SE, I went with Zgemma bcoz it had Sat also

For a proper sub you are looking at £80-90 for 12 months then the boxes start at £50+ enigma2 boxes are around £100 for clones

Back