Possible Solution to dns change, try it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when I'm not here, I'm here, you should know that Bees, Tich and Reaper to name but a few LOL

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Depends on whether or not you can edit the details on the box itself. On the openbox and zgemma i cant. On my two Amiko A3's i can.

Wasting your time mate. People have been handing out this exact same advice all day and still there is new post after new post about the same subject filling up the first page lol

Last edited:
it been a nightmare at least working again but its to fix dns problems for many these things happen :nolisten:

Also some folk have gone through resellers but at least the majority of them are honorable but like myself I suppose you'd get impatient. Especially if the kids need their toons lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Been covered a thew times
courtesy of bangord30 open your sub file in notepad. change smartservers.no-ip.biz to smartservers.port0.org and re add it to your box

Seems like another provider the reseller used but I don't know a thing about them to help I'm afraid. Be interested to know more though in a geeky way just ;)

Thanks Bangor you have just sent my little one to bed happy! And I can watch the footy at the weekend!

Seems like another provider the reseller used but I don't know a thing about them to help I'm afraid. Be interested to know more though in a geeky way just ;)

Any idea how I can get those channels on?
or is it a new line I need?
thanks

Someone on here will know of them I'm sure. Maybe just go in the supplier section and get yourself a test for now then check it again tomorrow.

I had a backup line with Andy and its dead, my current line suplier's line also went dead, the DNS provider banned him and a few others but he's in the process of replacing ALL lines with new ones, I know a its taking him a while but customers are starting to get new lines, not got mine yet :( but spoke to him about an hours ago and he's sorting it so atleast 1 of my line providers is doing something, lol
Well done Forcefire. Good post. Hopefully you can sort the s****beer issues too for folk ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back