Problems with box

Notty1975

Hi all quite new to this got a xpeed lx2 with nline but lost my channels can anyone tell me how to check the box is ok I've tried a test line and that's not working either thanks all

In settings go into softcam manager and check to see your client/server is live - usually green dot - if a red dot perhaps your server is down. Is your LAN connected?

on remote and look at tv on the box lower down,it should list your server or if not line is not working.

curious if its a nline you have sent 2 files to usr/keys=newcamd.list and mg_cfg, as i never assume anything now lol.

ok ya must have brain freeze here lol

im thinking of the mgcfg file iv seen a few people with the wrong one i've noticed it when i tested there line for them it was fine on my box but for them it wasn't then they said they was receiving ecm info and a quick google showed it was the config file they had box type B: { 00 } when it should be B: { 06 }

Last edited:
download this mgcamd1.38 & cccam2.3 & all files - Downloads - TechKings and replace the mgcfg file with yours in usr/keys

Just double checked and got both mgcamd and newcamd.list there

---------- Post Merged at 06:07 PM ----------

download this mgcamd1.38 & cccam2.3 & all files - Downloads - TechKings and replace the mgcfg file with yours in usr/keys

you should have numbers ie 0.145@your server details

Yep got all those numbers as above mate

Back