Recommend a good cable pay server - request only 2017 exp - june 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can anyone recommend a good n line for VM, looking for one with Asian and PPV events, Manchester area, thanks.

Hi, I am after a test line as my current line is becoming more and more unreliable.

I am using a mutant hd51 with Oscam in the Cardiff area.

Thanks very much :(y):

Hi, I'm looking for a VM UK line for zgemma H5.2TC, must be reliable and have monthly payment options and include full package including PPV. Thanks.

hi , just realised my sub doesnt clear itv ppv , will take a sub instantly if someone can get in touch , and will transfer all friends and family if itv box office is on ur server with little freeze , thanks alot

Looking for a virgin test line. Prices getting cheaper, so wont be paying any more than £20

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anyone that tried to help me with getting vm line for Dublin I just want to say tanks for ur help but I have had no luck in getting a line so I'm giving up and ringing virgin in morning once again tanks

Hi all. I am in need of a provider of an nline one that can offer access for 3 boxes. I also have a tvheadend setup if anyone knows of a seller that is happy for that to be used I could be looking for 5 devices to be supported.
I eagerly await the knowledge you guys have being shared.
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back