Sat IPTV Cable

VM block for about three weeks at start of EPL then they never bother, been same for a few years.
I have VPN for E2iplayer but it never stays connected and I have to reconnect every week or so whenever I wanna watch something on the plugin. IPTV never affected after first few weeks of new EPL season

VM block for about three weeks at start of EPL then they never bother, been same for a few years.
I have VPN for E2iplayer but it never stays connected and I have to reconnect every week or so whenever I wanna watch something on the plugin. IPTV never affected after first few weeks of new EPL season
Still think some providers who are getting blocked and VPN being required havent upped their game for various reasons compared to ones where VPN is not required.

Personally I'd rather them not knowing I suppose if it reduces you bandwidth so much that others can't go online it becomes a problem.

Personally I'd rather them not knowing I suppose if it reduces you bandwidth so much that others can't go online it becomes a problem.

VPN for me only comes into play when its absolutely needed be it for blocks or bypassing geo blocks.

Use it here and there for torrents but use RD mainly for my heavy downloading.

Other than those instances I try not to bother with VPN as even selecting nearby locations lose a good chunk of speed with VPN.

Last edited:
Not sure isp's could care less TBH, VM block for a week or two at season start then never bother, looking at it from their POV why should they go out of their way to try and protect their main competitor's profits?
The court order we all talk about was taken out to force other isp's to block IPTV users, the very fact that they had to go to court in order to force them to do it speaks volumes.

Back