Sat IPTV Cable

I think in all honesty 95% of people can get speeds fast enough to iptv unless you live in a rural area. Whether 95% of people are prepared to pay for faster speeds that is another question.
I'm not so sure about that,
I live in N Mcr, a well populated area, not like its a little village 20 mile from anywhere,
I know 15meg is just about fast enough, but if anyone else was on the internet at the same time it was a complete failure,
as an aside to this, I have a genuine Eurosport sub, and while it only needs about 5 meg to run, my IPTV needs about 15-20 meg for the same programme

Since UK c/s ended I have to say personally I'm glad IPTV is not just around but thriving and improving.

Key is not just finding the right provider but making sure you have sufficient speeds and good setup on your end.

If you have all of that you will rarely have issues with IPTV tbh. As stated here quality is great on IPTV right now and show the major improvements to that platform over the last 5 years or so.
Iptv certainly has come along way, even though lots of obstacles, have been created, by the powers that be.

Since UK c/s ended I have to say personally I'm glad IPTV is not just around but thriving and improving.

Key is not just finding the right provider but making sure you have sufficient speeds and good setup on your end.

If you have all of that you will rarely have issues with IPTV tbh. As stated here quality is great on IPTV right now and show the major improvements to that platform over the last 5 years or so.
I remember 2015 December cheapest sub on ebay was £50 for a year and now its like £12 a year

Not sure if he meant £12 for an iptv sub or a sat c/s one, if he means iptv, then I would give it a by ball, but as already pointed out, stay away from fleabay when buying subs, thats if you want a good one.

If you look at it when people say vod is better then e2 if people who had sat boxes remember when sss was doing and maintaining the e2iplayer we have every movie show cinema release ect.
Iptv has come along way but as some one has pointed out on this thread there’s too many melts who jump on the iptv band wagon and don’t have a clue about it the setup their devices and everything is always providers faults.
If iptv did get shutdown for good there would be source streams available for sure then again you need a bit of knowledge on how sources work/re streams ect.

Iptv certainly has come along way, even though lots of obstacles, have been created, by the powers that be.

There will always be obstacles mate imo.

But providers will always try their best to stay ahead of the powers that be.

It will always be a cat and mouse game with the powers that be.

I don't know about £12 a year. Wouldn't touch fleebay. I have to be honest £50 is about the average.
Tbh finding a good sub for £12-£20 is possible but just have to look and test which can be time consuming.

If you look at it when people say vod is better then e2 if people who had sat boxes remember when sss was doing and maintaining the e2iplayer we have every movie show cinema release ect.
Iptv has come along way but as some one has pointed out on this thread there’s too many melts who jump on the iptv band wagon and don’t have a clue about it the setup their devices and everything is always providers faults.
If iptv did get shutdown for good there would be source streams available for sure then again you need a bit of knowledge on how sources work/re streams ect.
Not rocket science to set up a box mate I think most people forget the maintenance. I have even had to tell a supplier what was wrong there end once. And I don't sell it.

There will always be obstacles mate imo.

But providers will always try their best to stay ahead of the powers that be.

It will always be a cat and mouse game with the powers that be.

Tbh finding a good sub for £12-£20 is possible but just have to look and test which can be time consuming.
I had a £15 sub from an ex pat living in Thailand . Pic quality was the best id seen on IPTV.

I had a £15 sub from an ex pat living in Thailand . Pic quality was the best id seen on

There are loads for sale on a certain website and to be fair you get a full year.

But never found one with 3pm kick offs or ppv. There was no epg and you had to sort the categories yourself.

There are loads for sale on a certain website and to be fair you get a full year.

But never found one with 3pm kick offs or ppv. There was no epg and you had to sort the categories yourself.

Some do have 3pms and ppvs but again have to keep looking around if that is your budget.

With those types of subs you take an even bigger risk of them going off potentially at such a low price. But it's a gamble you take.

The one i had did have 3pms but no PPV but he did always find an alternative source for them, he'd update the 3PM and PPV folder with all the games and PPV if showing.

The one i had did have 3pms but no PPV but he did always find an alternative source for them, he'd update the 3PM and PPV folder with all the games and PPV if showing.
I suppose if you get a couple of months you haven't lost anything.

Back