sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updater 2.5 beata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you just set it to show channel numbers in the settings on the box? And if you did do this which one will be downloaded on reboot?
And do we need to install the plugin again for the auto download on reboot to work?

I'm not sure how many people are using this but I'm thinking of having 2 plugins one to have channel numbers on epg the other without what does everyone else think?

Can't you just set it to show channel numbers in the settings on the box? And if you did do this which one will be downloaded on reboot?
And do we need to install the plugin again for the auto download on reboot to work?

I'm not sure how many people are using this but I'm thinking of having 2 plugins one to have channel numbers on epg the other without what does everyone else think?

no for chennel numbers you have the openvix epg plugin so that wont effect you but that only works on certain vix images. I have found a way to add cahnnel numbers in the custommix but decided to leave the numbers off for now because it will only work on latest versions of abm. for the update yes you need to install it again try to install it without uninstalling the current version if that doesn't work uninstall the current version then install this one

leave channel numbers off, ABM give the channels numbers any way in the channel list, also if you add numbers the maybe the snp wont work

No snp won't work I've left them off because for the channel numbers to show correctly it needs the latest abm because that has some updated pyo files.

And vix won't get the latest abm until vix4.2 is released

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks I'll look at the preinst file it's set to reboot the box after installation

ok rebooted box,removed the old custom file first and the plugin works great,thanks for that

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 AM ----------

The commands may not be compatible on all boxes

no problems maybe its because its a sh4 instead of mips, the plugin did install, or maybe its because i had the old version there first

So the plugin works if the old version is removed? The commands are supposed to remove the old version and install the new one.

sorry not tried it that way, the old version was on and just installed the new ipk via media scanner

when i have a minute ill try it with no plugins installed

Installed the custommix.xml on my zgemma h2h open atv running wooshbuild and works a treat thanks dsayers for the hard work, switched from hs2 to h2h yesterday and well happy i did now

I've got a Meelo SE+ box running OpenATV. Box is a dual dvb-s tuner and I'm using a VU+ turbo dvb-c tuner.

Wanted to say that this custom xml file worked for me and i am now up and running using Sly numbers with HD channels replaced from cable :grin:

Thanks very much!

Ive edited the custommix for the sky sports mix channel reboot box, run the abm config updater then start scan sky sports mix sd should be on 407 and sky sports f1 hd moved to 408

At the moment theirs no sky sports mix hd on vm roomers say vm will have it on the 24th of August if it does I will update it and let you know.

How do i fully remove this plugin from my box?, as there is no clear explanation.

I have downloaded it but does seem to work correctly so i'm trying to restart.

Just uninstall it from plugins red to uninstall plugins extentions.

You'll also need to ftp ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and delete the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml reboot box then start scan

At what point are you having issues with?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back