sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updater 2.5 beata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys just wondering how would you delete hd channels from satellite? And if you do delete the hd channels will that affect the numbers ie will sly sports 1 still be 401 etc..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Use custom in providers in autobouqetesmarker that will remove all the unavailable sky hd channels.

If you mean on my plugin you shouldn't have any sky hd channels as I've included them to swap with cable.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Will try to reshuffle vm prime events etc for itv box office depending if it unscrambles on sat if not add the vm version

Hi dsayers, can you take a look at ITV Encore HD swap as I don't think that's available?

Ok I'll have it swap for the sd version as it seems to be sat only unless you know if it's on vm and the vm channel number

Encore is only available on sly so need to swap the SD version for the HD, I have successfully appended the xml file but every time the cron timer runs the update overwrites my change, which I totally expected and have disabled the cron timer for the time being.

SD channel number is 269

Cheers I'll sort it out

---------- Post Merged at 07:39 PM ----------

Hi dsayers, can you take a look at ITV Encore HD swap as I don't think that's available?

Ok I'll have it swap for the sd version as it seems to be sat only unless you know if it's on vm and the vm channel number

Encore is only available on sly so need to swap the SD version for the HD, I have successfully appended the xml file but every time the cron timer runs the update overwrites my change, which I totally expected and have disabled the cron timer for the time being.

SD channel number is 269

Done swapped ITV Encore HD with SD and deleted duplicate version 269 so it will be on 123 if using the plugin reboot box or if using the script run the script.

Perfect this is a must for boxes with both types of tuner thanks dsayers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey Dsayers

quick question, using the wales custom provider we now get S4C HD as channel 104, to edit the custom mix file to switch back do i just add the following -

<inserts>
<!-- Swap S4C HD channel for Channnel4 HD -->
<insert target="104" source="117" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- Channel4 HD -->
</inserts>

thanks

Sorry stuck at work I haven't tried regional channel swaps why not edit it in the providers folder sat_282_sky_uk.xml

Added itv box office hd to the swap. reboot box or if using the script run the script now press menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker update config files then start scan itv box office hd should be on 493 vm prime events is on 492 and vm sky events has moved to 494.

On a side note what are peoples thoughts of removing sky sports roi channels apart from sky sports 5 roi? As they seem to be taking up space

cable epg

Dsayer i used the file everything working perfect only issue is cable epg only shows 12 jours or 24 hours i tried freshepg and zapetheod and also cross epg none of them worked can u plz explain for cable epg with ur custom.xml all hd channels no epg kore than 12 or 24 hours can u please explain the detail method j will appreciate i m using open atv 5.3 on h2 box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back