sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updater 2.5 beata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updaer

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This is what happens when I try to download it again, not sure why?
881f12622ebd8b9c06f91aef1569d896.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looking are you running an update at the moment? try disabling updates then reinstall

might as well keep this error on here rather than on your backup thread , installed your new 2.5 updater ,progress bar goes to around 50% box reboots custom xml file is back in abm folder ,but like i said the actual plugin isnt there . also have the new CONTROL file in the root folder of the box now ,sure it wasn't there beforehand . reckon its easier to just paste the xml file info from github over the other one when it need updating or is it missing other components of the installer ?

sorry dave had quite a few years break from the enigma days and now have a genuine memory problem that makes me have to keep refreshing my self on things .

This plugin won't show in plugins it downloads the xml on boot I thought that this might be better then you can create a power timer to turn off at a time you want then when the box boots it will download the xml file. If you look in plugins red to remove plugins in extentions its there.

But yes you can copy and paste from github

Last edited:
Timeout for tuner lock isn't anything to do with this plugin disable the tuner your not using have a search around the forum or start a new thread.

Added a script on post 1 to download the custom.xml we can now set a crontimer to run it.

Last edited:
installed script already set as running and autostart active , change time to run @ 4.00 am will need to check it against newest script to make sure its auto updating in a few days . against your newest changes to the custom.xml

just an update, to me it seems coincidence but the day after installing this my epg has been totally hit and miss . should effect epg ,but something is .

Ive had reports of people having issues using this custommix with 303 showing as bbc Olympics 7 hd if your having this issue please try an automatic scan menu, setup, service searching, automatic scan make sure network scan, clear before scan and scan both tuners are yes then green to scan this will take a while once completed start scan in autobouqetesmarker the Olympics channel names in 113 and 303 should be sorted

Vm have changed there hd movie channels around so I've redone the xml file

For anyone using this you need to reboot your box and rescan autobouqetesmarker

Or using the script run it then rescan abm people using my image shouldn't be effective

Hi dsayer i m newbie i got zgemma h2 there is no guide for this box anywhere i want to use ur file sat and cable list can u guide me i cant find proper backup for it i have to do it from scratch i m flashing with oprn atv 5.3 but its doesnt have no plugin in and no abm should i just install ut xml and sh script or do i need to install any other plugin abm etc.

If its the zgemma h2h you have then theres a full back up image already available by the author of this thread . Look in the zgemma h2h section its the top most post .the thread also explains how to fully set up the image once installed for it to run correctly. The image also comes with mutiple skins so you can change the look of it whilst keeping the correct settings.

If its the zgemma h2h you have then theres a full back up image already available by the author of this thread . Look in the zgemma h2h section its the top most post .the thread also explains how to fully set up the image once installed for it to run correctly. The image also comes with mutiple skins so you can change the look of it whilst keeping the correct settings.

Its h2 not h2h

Hi dsayers, have installed this on my Edision Mega and its mighty fine but I can't seem to set up the cron timer for the updatecustom.sh. I have FTP'd it to usr\script and I can see it in the scripts on the box and run it but in cron timers it doesn't show as an option to set the timer, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back