SBO on VM

samiad

hi,

cant find SBO on vm
using abm

when i got to prime events or sky events i get service not found (sid not found in PAT)

run a new scan but its still the same

Apparently the channels only come live on the day of the event and sometimes just as the event comes on ... there's a live events channel which is currently showing the slate for it but i'm not sure if it will be broadcast on that channel and some people have also said it will be on ITV Box Office HD but again, don't know for sure....

I have a H2H, it wasn't visible on my box - I had to use openwebif on pc to go into bouquets then choose providers > unknown (VM) then search for live events channel then add to faves.

Add it to any bouquet then turn the channel on on the tv then once you've got the channel on the screen press the down arrow, press menu then press add service to bouquet, search for favourites then press ok.

Or to do it on openwebif, you find the faves bouquet in the top right box and click on it then bottom left box, highlight live events channel then click add service to bouquet underneath.

Back