Skins via plug in

Hi

So I've updatedy h2h to 6.1 and have resolved the audio issue. I now have a basic layout including epg. Is it possible to install a skin via plug ins or do I have to download and then ftp?

there are some skins in downloadable plugins list you can install, if the one you are after isn't listed then you will need to download and ftp to your box

Thanks I've downloaded a rare file and ftp but when in local extension it says no displayable files on this medium found. Any ideas

If you extract the rar file on your pc there should be an ipk skin file inside, this is what you need to ftp to box

I've dine this but for some weird reason it keep's saving into notepad. Any ideas how I can get it to open as a rar file so I can extract the ipk

Which skin are you trying to use m8 ? On my linux pc all I do is right click on the rar file and go to extract here,

The Chabs one. When i download it, it automatically saves into notepad. Think I need to change my app setting on the laptop

If you are struggling let me know I have an ipk of chabs sky skin. I will upload to my dropbox and give you a link to download it

Hi mate got it all sorted in the end. Thanks for the offer though.
Put the skin on but noticed that when on epg and pressing program down button nothing happens and when pressing program up it goes to the next days epg. Any idea how to fix this as it should go through the epg in a block

On standard enigma2 you need to press 2 & 8 to page up and down the epg.
You probably had a modified epgselection.pyo previously which allowed you to use CH+/-.

Back