Sky customers set to loose 12 channels

there just trying to get those other channels like discovery to pay more so that it can help subsidize the football and other sports events .. I don't blame discovery for telling them to do one

The forums will go into meltdown! My Dad will never cope without his Discovery channels. I dread the phone call now! :)

Agreed. Good for the snooker. It will be a big blow to Sky and Sky card sharing!

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 AM ----------

Luckily for me I dont think ive ever watched any of those channel.......go on get rid yeehaa

A Cbeebies man? :)

is anyone aware of a "workaround" in order that the discovery channels and eurosport are still watchable somehow?
- or is it a case of taking out a "discovery/eurosport" subscription?

1b6kY5.png

This has been discussed in another thread---all the discovery channels and eurosport are available on Astra 19.2e---turn your dish slightly, retune box and get a euro sub.
Reaper.

I think there leaving the ball in discovery`s court at the moment ... there waiting to see if discovery accept sky`s offer and it seems the deadline for that is 31st jan...
then they,ll pull the plug on them if they don't...discovery should tell sky to do one..greedy gits

Back