Sky customers set to loose 12 channels

What is a guarantee is if they stick around there will be a price hike
and if they they it won't get cheaper

its like BT and their price hike, so soften the blow they give away free spam blocker

these boys know what they are doing and know how to get away with it

cheers mate,that one works
cant believe the cheek of them saying there not allowed to cancel because theres no change... so there supposed to pay the same amount for less channels...how do they work that one out
more than likely put some fancy wording in there t&c's no one reads saying if 3rd party's leave it's out of there control. Absolutely cheeky sods tho. One job I wouldn't fancy doing being one of there hose reps

just read this on that thread
"There is speculation that Discovery/Eurosport channels will move to BT on the Sky platform."
now that's interesting

just read this on that thread
"There is speculation that Discovery/Eurosport channels will move to BT on the Sky platform."
now that's interesting

Wonder if that's why BT are taking away there free tv offer for broadband customers now they've added box nation too

wouldn't surprise me if they doubled the price and blamed brexit like most companies are doing recently

is liberty global a distribution partner of discovery in eu,maybe they will take formula1to espn which is owned by liberty,the plot will thicken

Let sky get on with it tbh I very rarely watch sky now
I watch nearly all my shows via plex as most are ahead of U.K. and no need record etc good job my box duo2 can still be used for that or it be an expensive paperweight only sat stuff I watch is boxing and odd f1 race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lucky I watch shows via kodi but a well known channel like discovery will hurt a few

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

From what I understand there are 2 options to keep viewing the discovery channels. The first is moving your dish slightly to 19.2e and get a euro sub or the second is if you live in a cabled area, get a cable sub as channels are unaffected on virmin. for those who still want a sat service you can get combo boxes at really good prices.

Back