Sky customers set to loose 12 channels

Guy's what are the alternatives please??? I have kodi etc on various bits but like to convenience of just running all channels off the Zgemma H2s and for series linking and recorded etc , i probably already know the answer :(

Guy's what are the alternatives please??? I have kodi etc on various bits but like to convenience of just running all channels off the Zgemma H2s and for series linking and recorded etc , i probably already know the answer :(

If the channels disappear from Sly I will be keeping my eye on my IPTV sub to see if said channels remain.

Ok if you can download a plugin for enigma called albatros (6.3 I have) and scroll down to more iptv all the USA channels are there plus most UK

Sports work ok liveonlinetv , sky, bein, eurosport eurosport (sport section) general channels not so good

Ok if you can download a plugin for enigma called albatros (6.3 I have) and scroll down to more iptv all the USA channels are there plus most UK

Sounds cool, but as asked above being IPTV i take it this will be a paid for service? Also from previous inquiries am i right if thinking Zgemma boxes and extra add ons don't particular work well??

Back