sky skin by Fraggle121

no it will not work on the bh img and never will as bh/img skins are copy right

taken from another forum from Fraggle1

m not sure yet the main problem is u cant modify a existing bh skin they all seem to be copyright

if I find one that is not copy right then yes it wont be a problem...

bh are the only skin that have copy right which is a bit stupid that's why there aint as many skins for it....

I can only mod one for personal use only,,,,
I don't think u can mod it and release it...

Last edited:

m not sure yet the main problem is u cant modify a existing bh skin they all seem to be copyright

bh are the only skin that have copy right which is a bit stupid that's why there aint as many skins for it....

Jesus I wish I had got the VIX on when I bought my box off WOS.

Your totally right the only skins I got were all off the BH forums itself. What a shame but I have got my head around CoolTV now anyway so might be time to just accept its not sky and move on !

THanks for the answer

Thats technically incorrect.

The existing skins already created for the BH image by the likes of Meo, Army and the other BH skinners are indeed copywrite protected and the BH team will not hesitate to seek legal action against those who breach their copyrighted property, but you can still create skins for the BH image, you just can not use any of their own skins as a base.

The Blue HD skin looks fantastic but I have a strange glitch. I can't see any of my recordings in Media Scanner (its the only media player I can find), I just get a blue background with nothing else to see. My recordings are there in a list but can't be seen. Out of curiosity I pressed 1 then OK on the remote and the first recording played. I changed the skin back to default and I could see the recorded list. Other than that the Blue HD skin is pretty much perfect.

The Blue HD skin looks fantastic but I have a strange glitch. I can't see any of my recordings in Media Scanner (its the only media player I can find), I just get a blue background with nothing else to see. My recordings are there in a list but can't be seen. Out of curiosity I pressed 1 then OK on the remote and the first recording played. I changed the skin back to default and I could see the recorded list. Other than that the Blue HD skin is pretty much perfect.

I've the same problem. Really like the skin but my recordings list is always distorted. Anyone know if this is a glitch in the skin?

are original skins dangerous on clones also?dont bother with skins myself so no idea if they need drivers to work and on clones can it do damage?

I've the same problem. Really like the skin but my recordings list is always distorted. Anyone know if this is a glitch in the skin?

is there a fix for this?

Back