sky skin by Fraggle121

hi ilove this skin i'have installed this filles and installed it but does not look like the picture you are displaying under entertainment today the channels logo is missing can you please tell me how to add it on . thanks in advanced.

to put the image onto ibox 2,3 ... i use filezilla to do this download it ... find the ip address in networks on ur ibox .. put it into filezilla use the password root ... that will let u into the menu of the box .. put the ipk skin into the temp folder ..... if ur useing openvix go in to menu on the tv down to vix open go to install local extentions and install there ... the box will restart ...goto menu ,, setup ,,, systems ... user interface u will find the skin in there ... just install it

yes it works fine thanks for that m8.
do you kno how to get the ts media and the on demand on it or were to get the images from for the cloudibox 4 if you could help it would be much appreciated m8 thanks

ts media not working props so no point ... and u will find on demand on this site in downloads

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ----------

download ts pannel ipk it has all the plugins u need

yes m8 l have done that but wen l install it addons for it and restart thr box i can not find it you got any ideas m8

u put the ipk file in the tmp folder useing fillzilla ... once done if useing openvix go on to ur box goto menu , setup , vix , install local extention ... select the ipk u want to put into add on ( tspanel) then follow instuctions on tv

Last edited:
Back