sky skin by Fraggle121

I used Auto bouquet maker and have the TV guide as per the first post, but I don't get the first column with the channel icons in ??

Does anybody know how to resolve the Blue HD skin error on the recordings libary on Openvix yet? I've seen a few posts but not any answers. All of the recordings seem squashed up and you cant read them properly.

Thanks

Does anybody know how to resolve the Blue HD skin error on the recordings libary on Openvix yet? I've seen a few posts but not any answers. All of the recordings seem squashed up and you cant read them properly.

Thanks

Go into your recording planner and press menu and then settings then go down to number of rows and change it to 8 or 9 then should all be ok.

Thanks mate I saw a fix about an hour after I'd posted this on the world of satellite forum and that said a similar thing, I've put 11 for now and it worked! Didn't realise there was another menu. Thanks

Thanks

Go into your recording planner and press menu and then settings then go down to number of rows and change it to 8 or 9 then should all be ok.
thank you.it worked great..i also altered the font size,just below it,as my eyes aint so good..do you know how to stop the voice coming over certain broadcasts,for the impaired tnxs bobby

anytime i try to go to the irish channels rte1 or rte2 my box reboots!! any fix for this or what should i do?

Back