Skybox Channel Lists July/August/September

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdub74

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

30/06/2016
Lifetime +1 Moved Transponder
Crime+Inv +1 Moved Transponder

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ----------

Will this channel list work on the openbox V8S and is there a chance of a brick occurring?

CWAITE's Sly Channel numbered list is tested on a Libertyview F5S box, it may work on other boxes, unfortunately, there is always a small chance that any updates can brick boxes, update at your own risk.

Attachments

• 20160630TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 328
  • 20160630TPProg.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 723
I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

05/07/2016
Setanta Sports Ireland renamed eir Sport 1
Setanta Sports 1 renamed eir Sport 2
Setanta 1 HD renamed eir Sport 2 HD
Box Upfront moved transponders
At The Races moved transponders
Motors TV removed
Babestation renamed Babenation and moved transponders
Magic Moved Transponders
Film 4 Ireland added to 1130
Star Jalsha renamed Star Utsav

Some HD changes
(these are not avaliable on any box other than an Official $ky HD box with a valid subscription)
Nick Jr. HD added to 637
12012V changed FEC from 3/4 to 8/9
Star Plus HD Moved Transponders
Discovery HD Moved Transponders
Fox HD Moved Transponders

Attachments

• 20160705TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 20160705TPProg.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 175
$ky Cinema is just a rebrand of the $ky Movies Channels, plus if you are an Official subscriber with an Office $ky HD box the HD channels are running at higher definition (apparently), other than that the channels are in the same place as the Movies were before.

11/07/2016

Sky Sports 1 moved to 401
Sky Sports 2 moved to 402
Sky Sports 3 moved to 403
Sky Sports 4 moved to 404
Sky Sports 5 moved to 405
Sky Sports News HQ moved to 406
Babes From TV changed Transponder
Made In Bristol changed Transponder

HD Changes only applicable to Official $ky HD boxes with an official subscription
Sky Sports 1 HD Moved to 408
Sky Sports 2 HD Moved to 409
Sky Sports News HD moved to 440
Sky SpN HQ HD Changed Transponder
Sky Sports 1 Changed Transponder

Attachments

• 20160711TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 20160711TPProg.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 110

Don't forget, We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

13/07/2016
AMC from BT Moved Transponders
BT Sport Mosiac i2 added to 1295
BT Sport Mosiac i1 moved Transponders
Nick Jr HD Moved Transponders (only available on official $ky HD boxes with an official subscription)

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ----------

Is there an update or a way to add the sky sports 'the open' channel for the golf?

Its $ky Sports 1 renamed just go to channel 401 and you will see "Sky The Open" Channel

Attachments

• 20160713TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20160713TPProg.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 132

21/07/2016
4 Music Changed Transponders
BBC RB0 added to 980 (currently showing Cbeebies)
BBC Olympics HD 1 - 9 added to 988 - 996 (BBC Olympics HD 8 & 9 Currently Showing Cbeebies HD)

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20160721TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 20160721TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 125
Hey guys, quick question

im looking for a recent channel list for a skybox f5 a friend downloaded one and his chelsea tv is not working

Hey guys, quick question

im looking for a recent channel list for a skybox f5 a friend downloaded one and his chelsea tv is not working

I must have had a premonition that someone was going to ask for an up to date channel list and uploaded a recent channel list before your post. Just look above your post!

27/07/2016

BBC Olympic HD Channels moved to 472 - 479
CBeebies HD Moved Transponder
Transponder 11.385H Parameters Change

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

Attachments

• 20160727TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20160727TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 179
hi pal where is the sky sports box office on this list ? i just did update using the aj list but the sky box office is not where it was under the sports fav

hi pal where is the sky sports box office on this list ? i just did update using the aj list but the sky box office is not where it was under the sports fav
You have said that you updated using AJ's list, the list above is Cwaites. Two completely different things, one is listed alphabetically (AJ), the other is Sky numbered(Claire's)

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

where can i get ajs list. it hasnt been updated on their site since 8 june?

If it hasn't been updated on HIS own website, surely it hasn't been updated. Have you tried to over the air updates?

If you can't get it, why not try Cwaites list above?

Hi in new to having to change tp lists. Could someone please explain how I get CBeebies working again on my open box to a complete novice. Thanks

05/08/2016
XXX Groups re-named XXX Real Wives
4095 Sky Sports 5 Ireland Test added to 1208
BBC RB Channels Renamed BBC Olympics and Moved to 480 - 487
11.068V Parameters Changed
BT Sport Europe Now BT Sport 3 and Moved to 417
BT Sport 2 Moved to 414

Attachments

• 20160805TPProg.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 237
  • 20160805TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back