Skybox Channel Lists July/August/September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels
31/08/2016

CBeebies & Cbeebies HD Moved Transponders
Irish TV Moved Transponders
Ideal Extra Moved Transponders
Create and Craft Moved Transponders

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20160831TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 20160831TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 159
Sky Sports box office channel has now been switched on and is showing previews you can check channel 491 if you have CWAITES channel list and upated your channel list in the past few months then you should see the previews.

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

06/09/2016
E! & E!+1 and E! Ireland Moved Transponders

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20160906TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 180
  • 20160906TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 51
If your not able to tell me what channels are giving No Signal then I can't check at this end, I have checked a handful of channels on my box and they seem OK.

Normally if you have the No Signal message, it's nothing to do with your line provider you would be getting $crambled on pay channels instead, check connection to dish. If you have any other satellite boxes connected to the dish, disconnect the other boxes from the mains (don't just put them in standby, you need to unplug them from the electricity supply) if the channels start working you need a no signal fix cable, you can get these from eBay.

If you don't have any other boxes connected to your dish, Which channel list are you using? If it's CWAITE's tune to channel 1 (not 101), if you using AJ's tune to the last channel and tell us what appears in the channel name

lots.i cant access ajsat because i'm getting blocked,talk talk i think is blocking me.tried downloading a cwaite list but that comes up with lots of gaps and still no signal on a lot of channels.i'm new to all this so unsure how to get back on track.

---------- Post Merged at 11:43 PM ----------

or maybe its my subscription being faulty.can you give me an idiots guide to where to get the best sub and where to get the best updates.i'm on a skybox f5.sorry for being an amateur.

problem sorted.i have an old quad lnb sky dish which has three boxes attached.also have an after market seperate dish to which i connected to the skybox f5.everything is fine now and no no signal messages.thankyou cdub74 for pointing me in this direction,i owe you a beer or two.

No Problem glad it helped

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ----------

is neilsat and arabsat include

Sorry only Astra 28.2

Hi, I a newbie to this forum so apologies if this question is answered somewhere else! I am going to use the CWAITE list for the first time, I usually use AJ Sat but this hasn't been updated for a while, do I install it the same way as the AJ list?

Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 07:39 PM ----------

Hi, I a newbie to this forum so apologies if this question is answered somewhere else! I am going to use the CWAITE list for the first time, I usually use AJ Sat but this hasn't been updated for a while, do I install it the same way as the AJ list?

Thanks

Bt sport just says scrambled ?

You need to get in touch with your line provider, a Channel list will no unscramble any channel, your line providers server does the unscrambling.

---------- Post Merged at 11:28 PM ----------

Cwaites list has Sly Box Office Sports on Channel 491, this channel only broadcasts when events are taking place, it displays the message Invalid Program when nothing is being shown.

---------- Post Merged at 11:29 PM ----------

hi any chance of a updated channel list.....seem to of lost sports 3,4,5 cheers

What message are you getting on sports 3,4,5? I havent had any reports that these have moved.

13/09/2016

ITV3 HD & ITV4 HD Moved Transponders

Attachments

• 20160913TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 132
  • 20160913TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 55
my channel 47 was E channel, now has changed to an adult channel, still says E but clearly its not its babestation will channel update fix this (once I can download) thanks

my channel 47 was E channel, now has changed to an adult channel, still says E but clearly its not its babestation will channel update fix this (once I can download) thanks

Sounds like your box is in favorites mode and has adult channels selected, Press FAV on your remote select Entertainment or Fav Group 1 and then select any channel on the right i.e BBC 1 you will now find channel 47 will be E! again.

18/09/2016
Pick +1 Moved from 153 to 163
Viceland added to 153

Attachments

• 20160918TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20160918TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 51

Sounds like your box is in favorites mode and has adult channels selected, Press FAV on your remote select Entertainment or Fav Group 1 and then select any channel on the right i.e BBC 1 you will now find channel 47 will be E! again.

It was just my normal list?, downloaded new channel update all back to normal thanks

Hi can someone please provide an upto date list. I have been using ajsat but that has not been update for a while and also BT Sport does not appear to work. Also is there a list which has rangers TV on it?? Thanks for help in advance.

updated list is two posts above yours (updated yesterday) Rangers TV is not broadcast on Sallelite in the UK as far as I am aware. If BT Sport still doesn't work after updating to this list please tell us which BT Sport Channel(s) not working and what on screen message do you get.

Hi thanks for your reply. I'm on my mobile and when I try to click on the attached files nothing happens. Can I only download on computer or can I do it on my phone. Please advise. Thanks. BT sport 1 and 2 don't work with all previous lists I've used. All have been with ajsat though. Most of the other channels work but some Asian channels dissappear after a while. Thanks.

You can only download on a computer as the file needs to be unzipped and copied to a USB stick, if you need help with BT Sport your going to have to tell us what comes up on screen when you go to those channels (I.e Scrambled, Invalid Program, No Signal, etc)

OK will do the download when I'm home and go to the BT sport channels and see what comes up. I read on the threads above that I should not have my sky box connected also. Would this be affecting my channels? As my sky cable splits in two so have one in my sky box and one in my sky box. Will update on what comes up on screen shortly when I get home thanks.

OK will do the download when I'm home and go to the BT sport channels and see what comes up. I read on the threads above that I should not have my sky box connected also. Would this be affecting my channels? As my sky cable splits in two so have one in my sky box and one in my sky box. Will update on what comes up on screen shortly when I get home thanks.

If you can let us know what message you are getting then we can try and fault find from there.

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ----------

20/09/2016
BLAZE added to 565
TV 99 Moved Transponder

Attachments

• 20160920TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 162
  • 20160920TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 74
I just updated the list. It worked for couple of minutes and then again started getting the error of "No Signal".
Have anybody else seen this issue ?

check connection to dish. If you have any other satellite boxes connected to the dish, disconnect the other boxes from the mains (don't just put them in standby, you need to unplug them from the electricity supply) if the channels start working you need a no signal fix cable, you can get these from eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back