Skybox Channel Lists July/August/September

Status
Not open for further replies.
does any of the bt sport hd channels still work?

Only if you have an Official Sly HD box with an Official subscription.

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 PM ----------

How often should I check back to update? Thanks

As often as you like the channel list is updated whenever channels are added removed or changed on the Astra 28.2 satellite, changes happen all the time sometimes daily, sometimes weekly.

Anyone else getting Sky Sport 1, 2 & 3 scrambled but 4 & 5 are fine? Im using latest channel list and firmware on F5S. Line seems to be fine. Thanks

Sounds like your line providers card or cam for Sly Sports 1,2 & 3 is not working properly. You need to get in touch with them.

I got it sorted. I tried a few test lines which showed same issue. I ended up rescanning the channels then updating with latest channel list and now working fine. Should I be doing a rescan before every channel list update?

############## please ignore. I didn't read the thread. My apologies

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 PM ----------

Urgent help needed. used the latest prolog for channel listings now my f3 box is looping.... reloading and reloading.... any idea on how i can solve this problem?

---------- Post Merged at 12:49 PM ----------

I presume the technial term of this is basically is the update has "bricked" my skybox.... happy days!

Last edited:
I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

29/09/2016

Arirang TV added to 690
RishteyCine replaces UMP Movies on 797
BBC R C Mwy added to end of Radio Channels
Channel 44 replaces Muslim Ummah on 854

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20160929TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 20160929TPProg.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 139
Remember folks, scrambled has nothing to do with channel lists

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

02/10/2016
True Movies 2 now TrueChrstms+1
True Ent Moved to 183
True Drama now True Ent +1 and Moved to 184

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20161002TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 147
  • 20161002TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 61
Hi I have Cwaites site in my bookmarks and have been using it for about a year now without any problems untill now I downloaded the latest list no adult put on a usb as usual and updated the box it only lasted one day and the channels were all scrambled again opened the file and it was all scrambled when you opened it before it showed 3 files now it is just jiberish I also downloaded your attachment and it is the same can you please advise me thanks

Scrambled - then check your internet connection to box, if internet ok, then try deleting your channel list and install anew one, if still not working contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault or else you can try test line from anothe r line provider, you can go to : General Satellite Discussion
then click on the thread "Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only!" to find another line provider.

Sorry its taken a while to upload this.

05/10/2016
B4U Movies Changed Transponder
B4U Music Changed Transponder
XXX Amateurs Renamed XXX Taboo

Attachments

• 20161005TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 20161005TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 298
guys I have an issue and want to know if anyone out there has a solution.
first of all many thanks for the updated tp prog files that people keep updating - it is greatly appreciated

so my issue

I have 2 completely identical boxes , skybox v8s ones and I have lost some channels that are scrambling on one of them, an example being "dave"

so I have as usual recently updated both the boxes using the supplied tp prog files and I still have the issue on one of the boxes in that "dave" still does not work on one of the boxes (it does on the other and has done so all the time)

any ideas what I can do to resolve things please - would be greatly appreciated

many thanks

yogi

I had problems with the box in my bedroom freezing working on wifi I found turning my computer off it stopped freezing you can try this best of luck

sadly it is not as simple as that - 99% of the channels are working on this box it is just a select few like "dave" that are not working. they used to on this box but have stopped working for the last couple of months

I just thought it might be a frequency problem perhaps and that a tp progs file would sort it but not knowing what to check and how to amend things I am a little in the dark as I am a bit new to this

I thought about doing something to completely wipe the box (whatever the phrase may be) and start again but I thought it too risky as I don't know how I would go recovering the thing.

it just seems strange that 2 identical boxes would behave slightly different

I see there is some sort of channel edit bit in the box set up but I cannot work out how to see what frequency it is transmitting at and then comparing to the box where it is working , in case it is as simple as that and even if I found that it was different I cannot find anything on the internet showing how to change the frequency to the correct one

does the tp prog file hold a channel by channel frequency breakdown or is it a bit more complicated than that??

again apologies if these questions are completely wide of the mark

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

yogi

You could try deleting the channel list that you currently have before reloading the new one this has sometimes helped some people.

This is the proceedure to an F5S box to delete the channels (am sure the procedure would be similar on other boxes)

Press Menu on Remote
Goto Edit Channel
Select Delete All
Select YES
When Channels have been deleted Turn off the box via the standby button on the remote (DO NOT POWER OFF) then turn on again, it will say something along the lines of NO SUCH A CHANNEL, go to the menu and re-install the channel list.

F3 Channel list not Working.

HI I have a F3 box I cant seem to get any sports apart from bt 2 sd when I update using the latest channel list I get scrambled I have tried deleting and updating still the same. I have deleted all channels then rescanned them and then they all work but I lose the fav's has anyone managed to sort this out yet many thanks in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back