Skybox Channel Lists July/August/September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to delete, not absolutely necessary, but do it anyway

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

SD Btsport2 isnt working for me on the latest cwaite, is that the case for everyone?

Thanks

What message are you getting on BT Sport 2 SD?

It says "NO SIGNAL" its only for BTsport 2, all the rest are fine.

Thanks

Please tune tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us the numbers in the channel name.
The numbers on 0001 are 03082016. It's only BT sport 2 that isn't working.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

10/08/2016

Arise News Moved Transponder
Channel 5+24 Now My5

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).
To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20160810TPProg.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 20160810TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 51
SD Btsport2 isnt working for me on the latest cwaite, is that the case for everyone?

Thanks

What message are you getting on BT Sport 2 SD?

It says "NO SIGNAL" its only for BTsport 2, all the rest are fine.

Thanks

Please tune tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us the numbers in the channel name.
The numbers on 0001 are 03082016. It's only BT sport 2 that isn't working.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I have uploaded a new list (nothing changed for BT Sport 2 on Channel 414 I have double checked the parameters are correct) but give it a try anyway. If it still does not work then check connection to dish. If you have any other satellite boxes connected to the dish, disconnect the other boxes from the mains (don't just put them in standby, you need to unplug them from the electricity supply) if BT Sport 2 starts working with other boxes unplugged from the mains you need a no signal fix cable, you can get these from eBay.

hi , apologies if this question has to be on a different thread but is anyone else having issues with sky sports 2
all of my other sports bouquet channels are working fine
and all the other things on movies etc seem to be fine too , though I have not checked every channel
mine has not been working on my skybox f5s for a while and I have just tried one of the latest tp progs dbs files on this thread to see if that may be a fix for it but it does not seem to have fixed it
the frequency showing on the channel seems to be 12207 before it shows that "invalid..." message

thanks for any help in advance

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

17/08/2016
Sky Sports Mix Test added to 1209
ITV Anglia HD Changed Transponders
Property Show on 239 Changed Transponders
Keep it Country Changed Transponders

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

Attachments

• 20160817TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20160817TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 116
RTE HD channels can no longer be decoded by any box on satellite.
Like all the rest of the HD channels, they are gone too.

Hi Guys new to skybox! Been using AJ Sat list but looking to use the CWAITE list now!

Can anyone advise on how to do this? I have regularly done AJ Sat list updates - is it the same procedure or do I need to chnage some other setting for it to work?

Any help appreciated

Thanks guys

What box are you using, how do you normally update?

More info = ,more correct answer

Same procedure on f3 for aj and cwaites lists, download the current one in Cdub's post above and install in the normal way

21/08/2016
Sky Sports Mix added to 407
Sky Sports F1 moved to 408
Sikh Channel Moved Transponders

Attachments

• 20160821TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20160821TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 53

23/08/2016
Babes From TV Removed
Sky Olympics Channels Removed
BBC RB 1 added back to 980
Showbiz TV+1 added to 282
Ideal World moved Transponder
Craft Extra moved Transponder

Attachments

• 20160823TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 20160823TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 144
Downloaded this update and when the box went off and came back on again well it didn't come on like it normally does which is straight away instead it just remained on the LoAd screen at the start and that was it.

23/08/2016
Babes From TV Removed

You might need to recover the box with an RS232 cable, please see the thread below

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-...lash-using-serial-rs232-null-modem-cable.html

Downloaded this update and when the box went off and came back on again well it didn't come on like it normally does which is straight away instead it just remained on the LoAd screen at the start and that was it.

23/08/2016
Babes From TV Removed

Hello, new to the forum. Has Sky Sports Box office stopped working? If not has anybody got any advice on how to get it back? Always worked for me before yet now there is "no satellite signal received". Its a big deal due to the Kell Brook vs GGG fight on 10th September. Thanks in advance for any help

Hello, new to the forum. Has Sky Sports Box office stopped working? If not has anybody got any advice on how to get it back? Always worked for me before yet now there is "no satellite signal received". Its a big deal due to the Kell Brook vs GGG fight on 10th September. Thanks in advance for any help

Sky Sports Box Office is only a part time channel, it will usually come on with previews a few days before the event being shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back