Skybox Channel Lists July/August/September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorted

HI I have a F3 box I cant seem to get any sports apart from bt 2 sd when I update using the latest channel list I get scrambled I have tried deleting and updating still the same. I have deleted all channels then rescanned them and then they all work but I lose the fav's has anyone managed to sort this out yet many thanks in advanced.

Thanks Guys managed to sort it out was a bricked box don't know what happen to it tried another box and all seem to be well.

a bit confused as to why need to go to ajsat for a channel list - is the tp prog file being updated here on techkings by these kind people on this forum not the same as what you can get on ajsat? - Also I have heard that ajsat website has been compromised by hackers so may not be safe

Hi I have updated my channel list, however some channels arnt working, some movie channels, sky sports, Eurosport's and kids channels

What message are you getting on the channels that dont work?

---------- Post Merged at 05:18 PM ----------

hi , quick question, on a link somewhere within this thread I found someone who said "upgrade by network" is an option to load the tp progs file. Well I just bought a couple of openbox v8 boxes last week and when I did that it worked and picked up a file from 27th October so that wa fab - thanks for that suggestion

However when I tried same thing on another couple of the same box type that I bought a while ago (about a year ago) , the same options did not come up when I pressed on "upgrade by network" , what is it that allows me the option to do it or not as the case may be??

thanks in advance for any help

yogi

The upgrade by network is not an official update method, whoever runs it just downloads the channel list from a forum like this and then uploads it to a server, which your box picks up the channel list from, not sure how often they update, the forums or CWAITES website is the place to always get the latest updates.

I'm getting scrambled on the channels that arnt working.

Scrambled - then check your internet connection to box, if internet ok, delete your channel list turn your box off, turn it back on again and re-install the channel list. If its still not working then contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault or else you can try test line from another line provider, you can post here: http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...mmend-good-server-satellite-october-only.html to find another line provider.

Fox has gone off again  And still no Eurosport.

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 AM ----------

Are there any channel updates coming soon.?

Nothing has changed with Eurosport since April 2015 and Fox has never changed since I took over the list in July 2014, also the channel list is not responsible for unscrambling any channels it just tells your box where to find the channels on the satellite, then your line provider will do the unsrambling, if the channel list was not tuning the channels properly then you would either get a NO SIGNAL message or INVALID PROGRAM SEARCH, when tuning to these channels.

You could also do a blind scan on your sat box which would mean this would tune itself without the need of a channel list, this would mean that the channels would not be in any particular order just the order that the box finds them when scanning. Please ensure you delete your current channels before doing a blind scan. If you find after doing a blind scan you are still getting scrambled then its either a fault with your box or line provider, Can you try a different provider see if you can get a 24 hours test from here http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...mmend-good-server-satellite-october-only.html to rule out any problems with your line provider.

Please let us know how you get on.

Hi,

I have relied on CWaites lists for a couple of years now. A lot of my channels are either 'no signal' or scrambled. This usually means that the frequency has moved/changed. My sub is working and so is my internet.

So my SS2 is working while my SS1/3/4/5 is 'no signal'.
Star Plus is scrambled but other Asian channels are working.

Is there anywhere else I can get an updated list as I believe it is a channel list issue. Unless someone has any other ideas?

many thanks

Hi,

I have relied on CWaites lists for a couple of years now. A lot of my channels are either 'no signal' or scrambled. This usually means that the frequency has moved/changed. My sub is working and so is my internet.

So my SS2 is working while my SS1/3/4/5 is 'no signal'.
Star Plus is scrambled but other Asian channels are working.

Is there anywhere else I can get an updated list as I believe it is a channel list issue. Unless someone has any other ideas?

many thanks

If you have any other sat boxes attached to your dish then disconnect these from the mains (don't just put them in standby, you need to disconnect from the mains) if the channels return whilst all the other boxes are disconnected from the mains then yes you will need a no signal fix cable which you can get from eBay.
If you don't have any other boxes connected to your dish, Tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us what numbers appear in the channel name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back