skyNEW Skin

There is an issue with the EPGselection.py file thats causing the issue, it works as long as you dont try to to override the newer file with the older tabs in EPG file, or if you haven't done the latest OTA updates

Just seen Woosh has done an update to fix the EPG crash, so hopefully that will resolve the issue here too

Last edited:
Hi on my open vix Edison so mini ....... when I put the rar file over to tmp . Then go to vix on the box install the list comes up with error . Any ideas

66a6a599e6dce5994f70ed7119ec9099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi on my open vix Edison so mini ....... when I put the rar file over to tmp . Then go to vix on the box install the list comes up with error . Any ideas

You need to unrar the .rar file and then copy over the .ipk file from within it to the tmp directory to install

Ok mate ..... bit of a newbie with computer mate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Hi managed to do that thanx ...... is there a way to get the channel numbers to match aswell

hi all. can somebody please help
just istalled new sky skin on zgemma h2h with open vix image
epg doesnt look like thew one in the 1st post on this tread (the one that says graphical epg)
neither does the one thats shows channel selection
how do i get it to showlike it on mine , mine just looking like it did before on sky hd blue skin
love the look of the new epg as shown in the posters 1st post on this thread
any help will be appreciated
many thanks

Last edited:
nice one hedges2016
all sorted now
update sorted it out and a little tweaking
any ideas how to add the pic icons at the left of say sky sports
using h2h with open vix
and sky new skin
(pic icons as shown in posters pictures on page 1)

H2h isn't that a cable box?
What you need is picons if you have them already then bring up your channel list then press menu then go down to where it says show picons in service list and change it to yes then save it green button

H2h isn't that a cable box?
What you need is picons if you have them already then bring up your channel list then press menu then go down to where it says show picons in service list and change it to yes then save it green button

yes pal it's a combo box so can receive hd channels (sports, movies etc..)
did read somewhere you need to put the pic icons on the USB stick and re scan
the epg , but USB not showing on pc.
Usb is ntfs so can recorded films bigger than 4.2 gb
but has it be initialised by the box ... so a little stuck at the min
does it matter what skin it's using as just changed to red hd skin

Back